augustijnen Peter
wow is almost all i can say

europeans had to be in the hall on sunday morning 08.00u am

00.30u am monday morning for starting WF rounds in europe
and the last bass race run was at 04.30u am

this is ridicules and no WF worth

how in the hell could this happen
the time difference is 6-9 hours

did USA start at 2pm or so with eliminations ?
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
I know in the Lima Ohio location, we were waiting on California to do north america eliminations, they had a 3 hr time difference from us
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
I think that the format needs to be re-visited as well. Competitors had to be at the Lima venue at 9am yesterday and some were still there at 11pm. I think that the way in which finals was ran before as far as the 2 competitors that had the highest winning scores through the course of the competition would then go head to head based on their continental location which would establish the national champion for that class. Then the winner would go against the national champion from Europe.
Quote 0 0
Scubaguy
18inchjeepin wrote:
I know in the Lima Ohio location, we were waiting on California to do north america eliminations, they had a 3 hr time difference from us

didnt Wait for Cali.. we were ready with lanes up at 5:45 am Cali Time.. Our cars were waiting in the lanes every time for 10-20 min for other locations to get ready. We made a concerted effort to make sure no location was waiting on us. The judging staff did a great job of keeping the competitors prepared for their run in the lanes. Cali also did the 3x brackets on sunday and were completely wrapped up except for WF.
Quote 0 0
ssackett
^^ The Cali location was on the ball. All competitor were there at 6am Sunday waiting for out names to be called. We were advised to come to the lanes imediately when we were on deck. We had zero delays at our venue as far as competitors not being ready on standby. The 3x on Sunday was done by 12pm.. Feel sorry for the Euro's being up all night though. That is nuts! I think all the bassrace brackets is what adds to the time honestly. No way around it.
Quote 0 0
john-hone
i know we had no issues. saturday night we waited until db drag finished up before we did our final runs for bass boxing so no one missed anything. we were still only running until 8 pm.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
It seems like there was communication issues between judges at the different locations... we were told several times that other locations were who Ohio was waiting on. I am not saying there were no issues in Ohio, I am only saying that this was what we were told.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy