Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
I am putting everything,with all bs to the side.I see that both of you are die-hard competitors.And I love that. And I see that both of you are wanting to seriously compete,in Dbdrag.So I am willing to help both of you out,on your quest to be,on a National,or World level.Derrick....I know if you ran street c,I could help you reach 158+,OR BETTER.And Raymond...I know I can help you reach a 165+,or better,in the ssnw class.So...if any of you are interested send me a pm.The reason,I am offering my services,is for one...I have a van for ssnw myself,which I know could be one of the loudest in the world for ssnw,but other things that are happening in my life want allow me to persue that quest,because they are way more important than competing on a National,or World level right now.And two....wouldn't it be awesome for you two to go to Finals this year and shock the hell out everybody. But hey guys...if your willing...I'm willing.Later
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Dang! No love for the cookiemonster
Seriously though, nice to see some potential cooperation among competitors/teams
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
I have zero intentions of competing dB Drag at all. I personally can't stand their rules.
Quote 0 0
dropbottommazda
Its covered ...so no worries !!!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
All I can say is WOW!
Quote 0 0
Nightmare Jimmy
Quote:
Originally posted by Derrick824:
I have zero intentions of competing dB Drag at all. I personally can't stand their rules.
I agree. Too many damn rules. Steve, why wouldn't you help chuck reach the top point of either of these classes?? Did I miss something?
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightmare Jimmy:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Derrick824:
I agree. Too many damn rules. Steve, why wouldn't you help chuck reach the top point of either of these classes?? Did I miss something?
Steve to answer that question......Chucks truck is loud,but he ultimately doesn't really want to compete in Drag unless he has another vehicle,to compete in ssnw.I'm offering my services mainly because I can't do it myself right now,and I would love to help a fellow NSPL'er ,whip some ass at Drag Finals this season.I would get so much joy,and thrill out of that...that it isn't even funny.Especially since we are not loud over here I want to send a statement ...so to speak.Are there any more questions from anyone.I will answer any,and all.Later Steve
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
All I can say is WOW!
Quote 0 0
tekk45
This could prove to be interesting.The last 158 done in Street C was when multi cells were still allowed. It will be cool to see it again under the current rules. If you think DB Drag rules suck try running fuses in MECA.
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Meca is exactly what I'm concentrating on this season. S1 to be exact.

The part I dislike about Drag is needing to run a retardedly excessive amount of power wire through the vehicle so you can burp an obscene amount of power off extremely miniscule battery power dropping to a silly low voltage. In my opinion, that's stupid & ya'll Drag guys can have it.

I prefer low power classes myself. That's why I've always done Comp Only's 0-500, Nspl's 0-1800, and now Meca's lowest class Street 1. I did consider running Street Stock until I read the rules thoroughly for that class. More stupid rules that would require me to totally redo my setup.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
.The last 158 done in Street C was when multi cells were still allowed. It will be cool to see it again under the current rules.
correction.. 158.7 CERT 2x April 18, 2009 Glen Burnie...actually 158+ was done back in 07,lol Sam's 3x aug,2008 did a 158.4CERT with four 10's,lol..all scores were done with NO multi cells under the current rules!
1 nsbg2700 under the hood and 1 nsbg3100 in the rear. http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/20132.html

[ 11-01-2009, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: THE-SCRAPER ]
Quote 0 0
odog
are u selling that van steve
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by odog:
are u selling that van steve
Odog....I'm not sure yet.Hit me up through pm.I would rather see someone competing with it,instead of it just sitting.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
No offense intended, Terry. I was refering to that score being done at/by finals as stated by Mr.Sears. With that being said the last 158+ done at finals was in 2007 by James Harren with 2 multi-cell batteries. Either way it would be stellar to see that number done consistently by anyone at all and then be able to pull it off at world finals.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
No offense intended, Terry. I was refering to that score being done at/by finals as stated by Mr.Sears. With that being said the last 158+ done at finals was in 2007 by James Harren with 2 multi-cell batteries. Either way it would be stellar to see that number done consistently by anyone at all and then be able to pull it off at world finals.
Eric...you are correct,that would be a stellar number,if someone could pull it off at Finals.I have a Team member that has the potential,but he's not serious enough to be a full blown drag competitor.I don't now about anyone else,but personally,I'm tired of the Euro's whipping our asses,at Finals.They where already whipping us in the street,and street max classes,now they are whipping us,in the ss classes too.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy