Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell Show full post »
Master Yoda
That is just BS!! I don't know why they would be that way? that is just stupid!! Truth be told there are some people out there that feel that they have to cheat to win!! I don't know why but they do. I would hope to think that the vehicles that sre going to finals or any other show have been seen more then once and have been inspected at other shows to be with in the rules!! I feel that all the Db drag juges should be doing a good job inspecting thease cars at smaller shows in order to keep this kind of thing from happening again!!
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
That is just BS!! I don't know why they would be that way? that is just stupid!! Truth be told there are some people out there that feel that they have to cheat to win!! I don't know why but they do. I would hope to think that the vehicles that sre going to finals or any other show have been seen more then once and have been inspected at other shows to be with in the rules!! I feel that all the Db drag juges should be doing a good job inspecting thease cars at smaller shows in order to keep this kind of thing from happening again!!
Reading Rays post is an eye opener, and I dont blame him for feeling the way he does about the incident, if it happened to me I would be done with Db Drag all together.To pull a competitors car apart looking for infractions is one thing, but to toss it and leave it that way with panels off and not put it back the way they found it is disrespectful and a bad reflection on db drag a whole.

As for people needing to cheat it all comes down to personal responsibility. I understand looking for an edge, but some poeple go out of their way to pick apart the rules and argue that it does not specifically prohibit them from doing this or that.

And this is the very reason why db drag has such a complex set of rules because it has to cover as many potential loopholes as it can, or you will have certain types of people bending the rules in any way they can.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Really, I'm speachless. I will just go back to testing and working on my car to do the best I can under whatever conditions may exist, be them instantaneous or long standing win, lose, or draw.
Quote 0 0
sirsavealot
There was a lot of type of stuff going on at MECA World Finals this year. My wife and I was MECA's judge team of the year 5 years in a row until we saw what went down this year at world finals.

no more for us.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by sirsavealot:
There was a lot of type of stuff going on at MECA World Finals this year. My wife and I was MECA's judge team of the year 5 years in a row until we saw what went down this year at world finals.

no more for us.
uh-oh! what happened?
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by THE-SCRAPER:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sirsavealot:

no more for us.
uh-oh! what happened?
Someone was accused of cheating with the fuses and the judges didn't seem to want to check it out or wouldn't except the protest money.
Also seemed to enforce the "1 minute" rule for Drive-by on some and not others
Quote 0 0
sirsavealot
Someone was accused of cheating with the fuses and the judges didn't seem to want to check it out or wouldn't except the protest money.
Also seemed to enforce the "1 minute" rule for Drive-by on some and not others

Let not forget the World Finals Judge Team let their team mate back up in drive by and re-run after he started his approch. That's not fair but they did it. Also no event directors have ever enforced the 1 minute rule until world finals. WTF I have over 6000+ miles going to shows and have never seen this rule apply even at Steve's shows.

The World Finals Jugde Team shouldn't be allowed to compete at world if they are going to judge. Just my opinion. The need to pick one, compete or judge that's the fair way. Beside a couple of the judges I have never seen before and were new to world finals judging.

Not a good time to bring new judges in either.
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
WELL, FOR THE RECORD I WILL BE RUNNING DB DRAGG THIS SEASON........IT IS WHAT IT IS GUYS, BUT FOR ME ITS A SPORT THAT I ENJOY DOING AND I WANT TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by LLKOOLJR:
WELL, FOR THE RECORD I WILL BE RUNNING DB DRAGG THIS SEASON........IT IS WHAT IT IS GUYS, BUT FOR ME ITS A SPORT THAT I ENJOY DOING AND I WANT TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
2X I feel the same way lets do it
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
All I can say is WOW!
X2 ON THAT....WHAT????????
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LLKOOLJR:
2X I feel the same way lets do it
I'll be running Db Drag too. Probably be in SS Quiet No-Wall
Quote 0 0
sundownz
I will probably run dB Drag shows when they are paired up with other events... not sure if I will compete seriously as who knows where Finals will end up this year!
Quote 0 0
murilo
I plan to attend some other orgs this 2010, to meet you all.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
I plan to attend some other orgs this 2010, to meet you all.
that would be great!! not sure if you remember but you meet some of us at SBN this year!! it was nice to get to see your car in action!!
Quote 0 0
murilo
Very nice, by SBN I hope to show some good number with a SS5+
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy