bak2bustu Show full post »
team nemesis scott
Very well said there D..
Quote 0 0
Chode69
Quote:
Originally posted by Derrick824:
What class(es)?
talking to me? if so then pretty much any event i go to...at Pulse Shows class 2 15s-2 18s i let people use my flash drive which has test tones, hold their doors,

a few months back there was Virginia MECA state finals and the lady w the PT Cruiser was in M4 against me and in my class was like .2 db away from me and i still held her windows and doors to help

any NSPL show i lend a bass CD, flash drive or hold panels...pretty much ANY show i will help anyone out. Hell NSPL World Finals i let Craig Butler use my DB Drag CD to do his runs.

i dunno if you were tying to call me out but i am one of the first to lend a hand and help where i can, any show, any event, anytime.
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Calm down turbo. That was directed at the OP asking "What class(es)" was he building for.
Quote 0 0
Chode69
Quote:
Originally posted by Derrick824:
Calm down turbo. That was directed at the OP asking "What class(es)" was he building for.
haha all i was doing was asking bro
Quote 0 0
Eagle
Quote:
Originally posted by piezzo:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bak2bustu:
161 on dash. very nice #. doors oped or closed? widows opened or closed? reason i ask if your doing a 161 outlaw and a lower number sealed is that you have alot left in there. not an insult, just curious, i like to help anybody. even the devil till he stabs me in the but with his patchfork a few times,,ol,,
on dash 161.3,161.5 and look on youtube 1lordvader1 and see what i did with the darkside force at the myrtle beach show on 11-13-10,and i have a wall with two atomic apxx 15s,outlaw i do higher numbers example nspl finals i did 163.8dbs.and sound staion thats on the jeep is in progress to be changed out becouse of sponcership reasons.
Sound Station sucks ass! They tell you what you want to here! NOT THE TRUTH! They MONEY hungry! And the Sound Station we talking about is in Smithfield,NC Now thats the Truth!
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Wow! Will this be the year that all new records are set? Let's see some people in the lanes! I hope to be back soon and set some new records in a new class for me! But could take some time to get the build done? Good luck to all and let's set the bar high this year!
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda:
Will this be the year that all new records are set?
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Remeber Terry all in due time!
And as always anything is possiable! Even with a school buss! Lol
Quote 0 0
astrolade
I'm gonna make a stab at it. Too bad one person can only set two records.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
LOL yah that sucks!
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
First we have to have so shows scheduled... (hint hint)
Quote 0 0
Nightmare Jimmy
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL KID:
First we have to have so shows scheduled... (hint hint)
Yep...
Quote 0 0
scoupen
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by piezzo:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bak2bustu:
161 on dash. very nice #. doors oped or closed? widows opened or closed? reason i ask if your doing a 161 outlaw and a lower number sealed is that you have alot left in there. not an insult, just curious, i like to help anybody. even the devil till he stabs me in the but with his patchfork a few times,,ol,,
on dash 161.3,161.5 and look on youtube 1lordvader1 and see what i did with the darkside force at the myrtle beach show on 11-13-10,and i have a wall with two atomic apxx 15s,outlaw i do higher numbers example nspl finals i did 163.8dbs.and sound staion thats on the jeep is in progress to be changed out becouse of sponcership reasons.
Sound Station sucks ass! They tell you what you want to here! NOT THE TRUTH! They MONEY hungry! And the Sound Station we talking about is in Smithfield,NC Now thats the Truth!
I had them send in some EQ amps back in 99-2000 for repair. I think they just tried fixing them themselves. As soon as I hooked them up(after waiting three months to get them back)they went up in smoke. Wouldn't do a thing to help me out. Shady shop from my experience.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy