CookieMonster Show full post »
Come and get some
yes. go dive a lot of then and take the one you like the most
Quote 0 0
BigDave
Dont get a Powerstroke unless you plan on going with the older 7.3. Cummins or Duramax are far better than the ford. Me personally, I would go with the Duramax. Ive never personally, or known anyone, to have issues pulling anything with Duramax and havent seen many problems with them. The Chevy is gonna me more comfortable too. But def go with Chevy or Dodge.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
2500 HD Duramax and Allison Tranny can't go wrong i drove one for like 6 months and pulled around full size backhoe's and trailers and forgot they where even back there drove it off road with a trailer on it and got mud way over the wheels could not even see them and still walked right out with out even going into 4x4 mode and power i smoked the tires on it like no tomorrow baddest truck i have driven and would love to own one. roomy as hell and very nice inside and out
Quote 0 0
Come and get some
So what did you go with or are you still looking?
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
I gotta go with the Cummins. When I towed my old Silverado to NC to sell it to Jake I never even knew the truck or trailer was back there.

I used Steve Cooks monster trailer too and was trucking 70/80mph the entire trip
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Originally posted by Come and get some:
So what did you go with or are you still looking?
Still looking. Not in a big rush
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy