panda
I am new to these forums I want to thank you all for the amazing information out in these forums. I have tried a search but have found nothing. I was hoping you people would be able to tell me which brand is better Treo or JL. I am looking for a 10 or possibly two. I want to build a wall off in my trunk. Sound quality is very important to me although I would like for it to get loud and shake. I am not familiar at all with Treo's naming scheme or pricing for their subs. which would be comparable to the 10w3 and the 10w6. which would you take the one comparable to the 10w3 or the 10w3. same applies to the 10w6
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
The JL's will have better SQ, especially the W6v2.
The treo's might be a little tougher
Quote 0 0
panda
by tougher what do you mean?
Quote 0 0
So_Lo_Saturn
JL's will sound better but the Treo's will probably be louder & handle more power. I think that's what d-bass was talking about.
Quote 0 0
panda
so would you choose the 10w6 or the ssi?
Quote 0 0
orlandoman
Honestly I played with both and the TREO sounds that is has more SPL than the JL W6 for sure. Also the TREO is cheaper though if I am not mistaken.
Quote 0 0
orlandoman
I forgot to mention that JL has better customer service than TREO plus they are more JL dealers than TREO dealers in my local town.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy