Adam West
I have the wireing hooked up, the unit gets power and I can hear a radio station when I tune one in but the small display on the front will not show anything. when the power is turned on its there and then it goes away. Also the screen will not open up when the open button is pushed. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Adam
Quote 0 0
AudioRoach
Are you sure that voltage (12v) is on these wires
red-acc
yellow - battery (memory)

black - chassis ground

If so the unit may be bad.
Quote 0 0
Cr@sh
There's a safety wire that usually goes to ground on your parking brake, so you can't watch while driving, all you have to do is run it to ground. Double check your install manual.
Quote 0 0
Mr Wiggles
Quote:
Originally posted by Cr@sh:
There's a safety wire that usually goes to ground on your parking brake, so you can't watch while driving, all you have to do is run it to ground. Double check your install manual.
yes there is a break ground wire, but it doesnt need to be hooked up at all. and has nothing to do with the cd player working. to me it sounds like the cd player is bad. i have the 9311ts.
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Might be a bad ground too....try grounding to some bare metal
Quote 0 0
jeckyl
ribbon cable, that is why or maybe you are having issues. the code is (543210) in the set up menue to deactivate the ground while driving.
Quote 0 0
jeckyl
Thtat is an old unit, it is 9213 with usb on the front, if none of what everyone says works, bench test and then trash it or sell it.
Quote 0 0
Aaron Bryant
i have the same deck i dont use it anymore but it still works fine i had the same problem once and i just unhooked it for like 10 min or so and hooked it back up and it worked fine havent had a problem since
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy