Matt1987
I am trying to get 4 sundown sa 8" for my singlecab s10 I have 55" long 18" high and 14" wide for space and plan on having the subs and port facing up. I am wondering if I can fit 4 sa 8's in the amount of space I have and if I can what size box can I get away with for daily use. If I can't fit 4 let me know how many I can fit or what u think I should go with that will be loud on 1500-2000 rms. I need all the help and advice I can get. Thanks so much and have a great day
Quote 0 0
ssluke
why not contact sundown audio and ask jacob or somone who works there
Quote 0 0
sundownz
0.5 to 0.6 vented is what they call for.
Quote 0 0
Matt1987
Hi Jacob my name is Matt I had a post on termproforum and u replied back to me and said the sundown sa 8" need .5 to .6 each vented I was wondering bout the space I have to work with would I have enough for 4 of them if I have 55" long 14"wide and 18" tall. I apologize I am not good with math and I don't understand cubes. I would like to know if I have the space for 4 or what u think would sound good for a daily/spl setup. I attend most of the shows near me and I would love to go all sundown cause all the products look so cool and I haven't heard anything bad. I can't wait to order some sundown sa 8" and a amp thanks so much for your time and have a great week. I am looking forward to hearing back from u.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
you have way more than enough space. you've got almost 8cu.ft. You only need about 2-2.5cf plus a port.
Quote 0 0
Matt1987
Thanks so much d bass what would u recommend for a loud ass daily setup for rap and r&b for ported enclosure what would be good to tune it at and do u think 4 of the sundown sa 8" will handle 600 rms each daily
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy