windowtinter
I have a customer that just picked up a buick lasaber wants to do one hcca ten but he only has a ski hole to get some flow through so i was wondering what kinda box/setup would be a good start?not really wanting to cut the rear deck was thinking of portin through the ski hole sub up or foward but i figure someone might have a better idea or has done some testing. dont need anything crazy just a daily low tuned setup.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
crx box, external 4" port about 1-1.2cf net. you will want to fire the port towards the drivers side and the sub firing foward or passenger side firing. place this box tight to the taillights. it will be loud and take up little space...
Quote 0 0
crabmustang
I done a 02 Grand Prix with 2 10`s subs to the sides and port back and It only had the ski hole and it was loud for a daily pounder tuned 35-40hz...I recommend sub to side or rear and rear port, it`ll sound great.
Quote 0 0
windowtinter
i idea if a bandpass through the ski hole would work? should i port directly through the ski hole at all? not sure if sub would do work well in a bandpass?

[ 09-16-2009, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: windowtinter ]
Quote 0 0
pork chop
loose the rear speakers, the rear fill being gone usually is not an issue, the additional flow will be welcomed, sub up port to the back on a deadened trunk lid, otherwise fire both to the rear, keep in mind to allow room on all sides of enclosure to ensure it loads well and can allow air flow into the cabin.
chop
Quote 0 0
bdunn23
subs forward vent on the drivers side and seal it off
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy