Jerry and his 2012 Mazda 5
I am considering a tube within a tube this way...Make your primary tube and factor its volume and length...Make a second tube to slide over the primary tube after playing with vent volume for the driver and primary enclosure...air volume forces from behind the driver, away from the speaker toward the end of the primary tube...hitting some type of conical splitter, forcing pressure out towards the perimeter where it routed between the primary and secondary enclosures as a periphrial port around the primary tube, exiting the front of both tubes parallel with the circumference of the drivers edge. Any thoughts about this design?
Quote 0 0
SoundCustoms
Almost a year ago, also have some CAD designs that worth trying. It whould be easier to think about it in small...slices. Easier for tuning and fine setting. Could work but trust me, it involves ALOT of testing, and I can say this only after a few months of putting ideeas on paper. Similar ideeas have been tryed. I saw none with very good results but this may also be due to insufficient testing.
Quote 0 0
SoundCustoms
PS: Try to open only one topic in one area. More topics with the same subject are usually consider SPAM... Just a friendly thought.
Quote 0 0
Jerry and his 2012 Mazda 5
Hey SC, Thanks for the comments. I opened the topic in more than one area to get more answers. I never meant to spam, but thanks for letting me know.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy