SpenDiggity Show full post »
nick probst
Quote:
Originally posted by 97Cavy:
Why were the cars not allowed to run in the lanes? The past 2 years you've been able to run your car in the lanes?
cars could run, just his would overheat instantly apparently, so he had to shut it off so it wouldn't boil over.

at least thats how i understood it, correct me if i'm wrong.
Quote 0 0
SSaudioMike
Anyone I have competed with in the sport has not been out of line in terms of sportsmanship in any way....Except Nyman...
calling yourself the team prodigy killer..
posting threads on Meades site like this saying you can hand anyone their ass. In time he has proven himself to be prolific for this type of behavior.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=56698

Regardless of the real story with his score if you come in with a negative attitude like that then you get a negative result...that had to be pointed out.

Sorry if anyone else associated with him was offended. I really have nothing against any of you because you actually show real sportsmanship.

Congrats to the winners

[ 10-07-2009, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: SSaudioMike ]
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Adam has 3 kinetik 1400 in the spair tire well.
Quote 0 0
NewGuy408
Quote:
Originally posted by SSaudioMike:
Anyone I have competed with in the sport has not been out of line in terms of sportsmanship in any way....Except Nyman...
posting threads on Meades site like this saying you can hand anyone their ass. In time he has proven himself to be prolific for this type of behavior.

Regardless of the real story with his score if you come in with a negative attitude like that then you get a negative result...that had to be pointed out.

Sorry if anyone else associated with him was offended. I really have nothing against any of you because you actually show real sportsmanship.

Congrats to the winners
thats funny cause the only thing nyman said in that thread was this

win or lose im going to give it my best im going to have fun and if i win that a plus theres going to be a lot of good people there good luck to every one going have a safe drive see u at wf thanks b slaps and to u hoe see u when i get back

where do you ever see him talking crap or saying team prodigy killer YOU DONT!!! others may of said it but not us or him

dont take others words for someone eles;s thats just plain dumb!
Quote 0 0
skvandam
Seriously guys, I don't see the point in arguing. It's done and over with and not anything you can do about it. You are talking about pushing people out of the sport... the bickering can be even worse. If you are going to complain about nyman going to a smaller class, then you might as well yell about TMH going into the 29 class when he was supposed to be in the 49 class. When new people come into this sport and go onto these forums and see nothing but people yelling at each other and what not, doesn't really seem like a good idea to keep pursuing the sport. If anything, privately discuss your confrontations. There is no need to keep bringing more negativity to the table.
Quote 0 0
SSaudioMike
Quote:
Originally posted by NewGuy408:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SSaudioMike:

Congrats to the winners
thats funny cause the only thing nyman said in that thread was this

win or lose im going to give it my best im going to have fun and if i win that a plus theres going to be a lot of good people there good luck to every one going have a safe drive see u at wf thanks b slaps and to u hoe see u when i get back

where do you ever see him talking crap or saying team prodigy killer YOU DONT!!! others may of said it but not us or him

dont take others words for someone eles;s thats just plain dumb!
The fact of the matter is that he is affiliated (his team member so to speak) with this kind of talk even if it isn't him.
Team prodigy killer used to be in his signature...Steve had to ask him to remove it.

In the event that Brians attitude has changed... congrats on winning the 129.9 class because you made a the haul to finals and deserve the same respect everyone else does.
I didn't intend for things to get so negative I just don't like to see the arrogence or disrespect...

[ 10-07-2009, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: SSaudioMike ]
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by skvandam:
Seriously guys, I don't see the point in arguing. It's done and over with and not anything you can do about it. You are talking about pushing people out of the sport... the bickering can be even worse. If you are going to complain about nyman going to a smaller class, then you might as well yell about TMH going into the 29 class when he was supposed to be in the 49 class. When new people come into this sport and go onto these forums and see nothing but people yelling at each other and what not, doesn't really seem like a good idea to keep pursuing the sport. If anything, privately discuss your confrontations. There is no need to keep bringing more negativity to the table.
ya what she said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote 0 0
redbaron80
I agree. I would like everybody move past this and be positive for the 2010 season.

Good luck!

[ 10-08-2009, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: redbaron80 ]
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Agreed....its over its done. I was thinking of doing the same thing to not go against Adam he he
Quote 0 0
cmnstr
Nyman did very well in the 129.9 class. He wasn't handed the 1st place spot. I tied him and got a late start the second time. He also had to go against stripperman who also gave Nyman a run for his money and Nyman came out on top.

Good job Nyman! I hope to challenge you again!
Quote 0 0
Stripper Man
as cory said. nyman deserves the win. granted he was in the 39.9 class all year, but that is bass race. hell steve mick could of qualified in the 29.
9, it dont make one differance to me. had one hell of a time and we will see u guys in the lanes after i move into the new house.
Quote 0 0
Tooloud_4_me
Yes, Yes, Yes, let us all drop this mess. I have ended up against Adam two years in a row and I have lost. He keeps me going to be honest with you and like I told him at finals I wouldn't want to lost to another guy. In my opinion those guys in Ohio are really cool guys you just have to get to know them. How can you possibly get mad at him because he is good at what he does. How does that make sense. So lets drop it like Sam said and get ready for the next season. I hope to see Adam and his team at finals next year. It is always a good time.
Quote 0 0
Noobtastic14
I've learned from this thread,

Dice Rolls with car on is better than just re running with low voltage.
-Drew
Quote 0 0
SPLJUICE
bass race is about the most addicting this ive ever done.
everyone is great and i always have fun. keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!
see you all next year.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy