dbhooligan Show full post »
SGK-23
Quote:
Originally posted by 170typhoon:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clkwrkorg36:
I know the feeling. Once you move on you won't miss it much. You may miss the friends at the shows, but that's about it.
I will continue to build and try to get louder. I may not compete forever but I will always have something to build on and to try and get louder. Seventeen years plus and still going strong
Not 17 years but the same issue....
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Dam, just when I though my day was bad. now this! sad to hear the news but I too understand and I'm no where near your level.
Quote 0 0
gersen
THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION ITS ALWAYS SAD TO SEE ONE OF THE TOP DOGS GO OUT BUT JUST TAKE THIS WITH YOU YOUR BUILD AND SCORES HAVE IMPRESSED PPL IN ALL WALKS OF LIFE EVEN US WHO ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD THANKS FOR THE GREAT PICS AND LETTING US ALL FEEL PART OF YOUR BUILDS
Quote 0 0
stany
Quote:
Originally posted by SGK-23:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
I know the feeling. Once you move on you won't miss it much. You may miss the friends at the shows, but that's about it.
I will continue to build and try to get louder. I may not compete forever but I will always have something to build on and to try and get louder. Seventeen years plus and still going strong
Only 16 Years here If i calculate right ,
issue is not the same here ... it is a bit differend
[stanystats]
Quote 0 0
yahoo
Sad to hear, but, anyway, will be happy to see you at db drag lanes again.
Quote 0 0
dbhooligan
thanks for the comments feels good and give me more then play the game,thanks
Quote 0 0
Gavin
Quote:
Originally posted by stany:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Stany.. you thinking about leaving too? say it ain't so!
Quote 0 0
stany
Quote:
Originally posted by Gavin:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stany:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Stany.. you thinking about leaving too? say it ain't so!
Quote War !!

Gavin : i didnt say i was thinking about leaving , i just clarified that main reason that i stay competing is a bit differend then Scott or Holger there reasons

Ofcours not one can tell when the end line is : it all depends on many factors .

And at the moment it is stil a Go

Only truly : this year it is sad that there is No end of the year gatering with all EU competitors regards WF is moved to march : some Fun is missing so it will be a long cold winter , sure in the north
[stanystats]
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
maybe there is comming some sort off euro finals
i hope there is
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
stany
Quote:
Originally posted by augustijnen Peter:
maybe there is comming some sort off euro finals
i hope there is
I dont see it happen this year , every country got there regional and it is end of september already .
People that drive to a EU final like to plan regards work - hotel - trip - budget ; what is almost impossible now , sadly .

I was atm looking forward to the announced Belgian final , but it seems now that that also would fall in the only weekend that i cant arrange something at work
[stanystats]
Quote 0 0
Rip Rock
That is some bad news. Best of luck with your other hobbies!

It is hard to stay motivated to db drag for so long. Somtimes winter breaks are good to re fresh the sport.

For us we worked on the trooper and supra in the summer. This winter will be the mustang and trooper in the garage . Somtimes too much of 1 thing isn't good.

Like Scotty said "I will continue to build and try to get louder. I may not compete forever but I will always have something to build on and to try and get louder. Seventeen years plus and still going strong " Is very true for us as well.
10 years in Db Drag for us! In audio since '97/98!

What is going to happen with the extreme car now?
Quote 0 0
Lightman
Thats sad to hear.
Quote 0 0
dbhooligan
subs hu all batt and 4amps are sold stil amp avaible
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy