CookieMonster
http://www.termpro.com/asp/pubs.asp?ID=233

Moe Sabourin
USACi, IASCA and dBDRA Announce Joint Finals at Indiana State Fairgrounds on October 6-7, 2012

The car stereo competition formats of the dB Drag Racing Association (dBDRA), International Autosound Challenge Association (IASCA) and the United States Autosound Competition Interntational (USACi) are joining as partners to produce a joint finals event. The event will be held in the Blue Ribbon Hall at the Indiana State fairgrounds and allow for competitors to compete in multiple formats all under one roof. Indianapolis is within a day’s drive or less for more than 50% of the U.S. population.

"IASCA Worldwide Inc. is very excited to be part of this event and working with dB Drag and USACi" said Moe Sabourin, Director of Operations for IASCA "The event is not about one specific organization; we're all coming together and coordinating this event as a whole, not as three separate orgs. This is a collaborative effort to show industry a unified effort for its benefit, something that Paul Papadeas has been working to realize for more than 15 years. SPL competition will work the same as it did in Daytona in March and we're working on something unique for our sound quality membership across the country."

According to Wayne Harris, President of the dB Drag Racing Association, “The dBDRA is a proud partner in this historic endeavor. From our perspective, everyone will benefit. Co-location allows competitors to participate in multiple formats without incurring the additional traveling expenses associated with attending multiple events. Exhibitors benefit for many of these very same reasons. And the sound-off organizations benefit by sharing many of the costs associated with producing a Finals event. Best of all, bringing everyone together will create a “critical mass”, so to speak. Anytime you bring a large contingent of auto sound enthusiasts together, you are bound to have a good time. I can’t wait!”

"This event is a must see for anyone interested in fully customized cars and their car stereos. Extreme vehicles with walls of woofers and thousands of watts of power go head-to-head to see who really has the loudest car stereo system. This show is professionally orchestrated with live internet broadcast, video displays, light towers, and vendor booths." Harris continued to say.

“For years the 12 volt industry has been clamoring for a joint event to celebrate all that is 12-volt electronics. After many years of separate events by multiple organizations I am proud that USACI is able to become part of the industry’s first ever truly unified finals event. I have the highest hopes that this collaboration will lead to further cooperation and eventually a kind of unification of the organizations for the benefit of the industry as a whole. This is a groundbreaking event and I am excited to see how the industry responds with support both in participation and in promotion of this effort. the 2012 Unified Finals will be an event the defines the industry,” according to Ralph Randall, USACi president.

For more information on exhibiting or sponsorships at the event, please contact one of the organization representatives or the show coordinator.

Show Coordinator – Celise Harris – 512-377-1055
USACi – Ralph Randall – 479-750-0505
IASCA – Moe Sabourin – 386-322-1551
dBDRA – Celise Harris – 512-377-1055
Quote 0 0
mjs123
Beat me to posting this...lmao....GREAT news for the industry! Might be a little far for some people, some place like KC or the like would have been more fair, but I love the idea! Maybe this show will seem like an old-school show (a little anyways)!
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
I had a good time when USACI and DB Drag joined a few years ago in Tulsa, it was only 11 hr drive for me and I got to meet a lot of people from the South and West
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
WoW I will compete in multiple USAC,and DB Drag however I will not be able to switch out equipt that fast, this finals consolidation move saves money,gas and employment time off for many competitors, oh yeah time to set my civic up for Iasca trunk
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
only way to make all 3 finals this season is no wave all the points for all 3 lol
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
looks like one more dumb idea.
Quote 0 0
PeteS
This has the chance to be a good finals, after the disastrous finals in the spring a large turn out in a NICE large building with real competitors would be a welcome change. This is what a lot have been waiting for, if you claim to love Db Drag show up and show your support so we can get it back to the way things used to be.

1 location, big numbers and tighter competition
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
So what doea this mean for competitors OUTSIDE of North America ?
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
Iceman91 wrote:
Who cares about them & there suit case vehicles. Not like we are ever going to pull up in the lanes next to any of there mr. bean mobile's & compete against them.
They never follow the rules anyways....

Are you serious ?
You are an ignorant individual you know that.
With a stupid, small minded tard of a comment like that.
What the f*ck do you know about them, their vehicles or the hours they put in to them ?

Drags been kept alive due in HUGE part to the events held outside NORTH AMERICA.

Why dont you go take a count of the events held in North America and then look at the number outside of North America.

TARD !!!!
Quote 0 0
Gary F.
This is good and bad. The bad is there is no way to get enough points between now and finals for me.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
I will compete in all 3 orgs. Yep yep.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
IBTL Havent posted that in a while....
Quote 0 0
mhart
This is great, I better start saving money for the trip!!!
Quote 0 0
Iggster
170typhoon wrote:
IBTL Havent posted that in a while....

Ahh I was actually in a good mood and decided to delete the irrelevant posts to this conversation.
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
Iggster wrote:
Ahh I was actually in a good mood and decided to delete the irrelevant posts to this conversation.

thank you for keeping my post... I believe its a FAIR question that needs to be answered since NO INFORMATION has been provided with regards to that.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy