CookieMonster Show full post »
murilo
So George, you are making fun of his 159... I'm pretty sure that is nothing for you right? I mean, you can do 159 all day long, right?
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
murilo@soundigital.com.br wrote:
So George, you are making fun of his 159... I'm pretty sure that is nothing for you right? I mean, you can do 159 all day long, right?

Murillo never you mind my friend.
I made NO CLAIMS of anything whatsoever...
Are you sure you want to drag yourself in to this ?

Your BUDDY opened his MOUTH and started trashing people..for NO REASON whatsoever, then went on to brag about being a WC with his score...when someone chooses to dish it out they better be able to take it as well.

So if you're telling me that you agree with the comments made by that particular individual then it shows your character as well....

AHHHH.... I just took a lookie lookie...lol...
he's running SD...no wonder you decided to STICK your nose in this...now it makes sense...lol

have to protect your WC Record Holder that runs SD....
Quote 0 0
murilo
Oh listen to you George, it's always the same speech. All I'm telling you is what I wrote, nothing more, nothing less.
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
murilo@soundigital.com.br wrote:
Oh listen to you George, it's always the same speech. All I'm telling you is what I wrote, nothing more, nothing less.

what same speech ?
really Murilo ?
looks like to me that someone using SD decided that they'd be cool and bash an entire CONTINENTS competitors all the while bragging how MIGHTY they were and how they were World Champs... yada yada yada... and by bashing they came out and FLAT OUT called them cheaters...so why dont you take your opinion and SHOVE IT UP YOUR A$$....ok... and its ALWAYS the same SH$T with you as well.

Come out here be all nicey nicey all the while PEDDLING YOUR SD amps....you know what. I dont need to be nice nice with you. Cause I dont really care for your AMPS or your products. You have a very SNEAKY way of doing things buddy.

See now look what I went and did.. I went and opened up a WHOLE OTHER CAN of worms... I could of let sleeping dogs lay, but I'M not one for doing that...oh well.... YOUR TURN...
Quote 0 0
car tunes
Back to the topic at hand guys......How do you qualify for the other two venues when there is NO shows even close to your area???? I was at the first unified finals and I sure hope that the trophy presentation is a little more organized. It shouldnt take 4 hrs to hand out when the orgs know that people gotta get back home for work. AnyIdeas Wayne...Anybody, somebody?????
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Iceman91 wrote:
Ahh so you were the homo who deleted my post. Just stating truths & it is the internet......

Ever since I met you back in 2000 or so, I thought you were a tool. Just like a few years ago when I was selling you an amp at a good price and you backed out the weekend of. Just goes to show the integrity of your character. Grow up.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
TRELO LUDE wrote:
what same speech ?
really Murilo ?
looks like to me that someone using SD decided that they'd be cool and bash an entire CONTINENTS competitors all the while bragging how MIGHTY they were and how they were World Champs... yada yada yada... and by bashing they came out and FLAT OUT called them cheaters...so why dont you take your opinion and SHOVE IT UP YOUR A$$....ok... and its ALWAYS the same SH$T with you as well.

Come out here be all nicey nicey all the while PEDDLING YOUR SD amps....you know what. I dont need to be nice nice with you. Cause I dont really care for your AMPS or your products. You have a very SNEAKY way of doing things buddy.

See now look what I went and did.. I went and opened up a WHOLE OTHER CAN of worms... I could of let sleeping dogs lay, but I'M not one for doing that...oh well.... YOUR TURN...

George, you dont need SD gear to bash a continent. I've been doing it for years. And as far as sneaky goes...........cmong let's not get into that now. You have more skins than a snake and tend to assocciate with certain characters who poses a TREMENDOUS level of shadyness.

you're as much of a dum dum as the guy you are dissing by the way.
Quote 0 0
rowland
Iggster wrote:
Ever since I met you back in 2000 or so, I thought you were a tool. Just like a few years ago when I was selling you an amp at a good price and you backed out the weekend of. Just goes to show the integrity of your character. Grow up.

then ya cant unless ya travel and get points needed .. i wanna run drag but no shows in my area also.....so just one org .
its still way better seeing 2 3 times the people and there rides makes it way way less boring finals .......
Quote 0 0
rowland
gotta travel and get the points needed or run just the 1 org.... its still way way better with 2 ta 3 time the people and rides there ... way less boring
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
I love it
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
Tinted wrote:
George, you dont need SD gear to bash a continent. I've been doing it for years. And as far as sneaky goes...........cmong let's not get into that now. You have more skins than a snake and tend to assocciate with certain characters who poses a TREMENDOUS level of shadyness.

you're as much of a dum dum as the guy you are dissing by the way.

If thats the case Yuli, it takes a snake to know a snake...so with that then I will take it as a compliment coming from you....
Quote 0 0
car tunes
rowland wrote:
gotta travel and get the points needed or run just the 1 org.... its still way way better with 2 ta 3 time the people and rides there ... way less boring

My traveling days are OVER, but now you bring it up lets see who is willing to travel when I toss a 3x....... You in????
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Look what a stupid guy did...Well i guess what they say is true..."Never ever argue with an idiot...He'll drag you down to his level and then he will beat you because of his experience"

I assume that Murillo has read this guy's posts...Or not? If you did read it then do you agree with his attitude? Do you think that he's right?

On the other hand,if you didn't then why do you stand up for him,you don't have the slightest idea what he said...This guy is nothing and pretends to be a God...And he's talking about Mr Bean's cars, as if he has a "WHITE" truck
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
thanosdbfan wrote:
Look what a stupid guy did...Well i guess what they say is true..."Never ever argue with an idiot...He'll drag you down to his level and then he will beat you because of his experience"

I assume that Murillo has read this guy's posts...Or not? If you did read it then do you agree with his attitude? Do you think that he's right?

On the other hand,if you didn't then why do you stand up for him,you don't have the slightest idea what he said...This guy is nothing and pretends to be a God...And he's talking about Mr Bean's cars, as if he has a "WHITE" truck

Hey man im glad to see that me and you are finally in agreement on something. This guy is definitely a tool. Cant wait to meet him in person and laugh in his face
Quote 0 0
imported_Team Bassick - Kimo
Brings a tear to my eye to see so many people bitching on tp again......oh how i missed the drama.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy