CookieMonster Show full post »
bluewagon
Tinted wrote:
George, you dont need SD gear to bash a continent. I've been doing it for years. And as far as sneaky goes...........cmong let's not get into that now. You have more skins than a snake and tend to assocciate with certain characters who poses a TREMENDOUS level of shadyness.

you're as much of a dum dum as the guy you are dissing by the way.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Tinted
TRELO LUDE wrote:
If thats the case Yuli, it takes a snake to know a snake...so with that then I will take it as a compliment coming from you....

is that how you know Murilo is shady? Mr. Bandwagon jumper.
Quote 0 0
Iggster
imported_Team Bassick - Kimo wrote:
Brings a tear to my eye to see so many people bitching on tp again......oh how i missed the drama.

When were you involved in any drama here
Quote 0 0
Team Maxxsonics - John
So...anyway, I for one am glad to see the all of these organizations have a Finals under one roof at the same time.
It would be great to see so many competitors in one place...sounds like a chance for an "old school" party atmosphere.
Quote 0 0
tprj82
agreed, I'm sure it would make it easier for companies such as maxxsonics to maybe have a nice booth setup of their equipment and team support
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Team Maxxsonics - John wrote:
So...anyway, I for one am glad to see the all of these organizations have a Finals under one roof at the same time.
It would be great to see so many competitors in one place...sounds like a chance for an "old school" party atmosphere.

Yes Sirrrr!! Old Friends alike!! gonna be a blast !!
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
tprj82 wrote:
agreed, I'm sure it would make it easier for companies such as maxxsonics to maybe have a nice booth setup of their equipment and team support

THIS! We hope to see you there, John
Quote 0 0
imported_Team Bassick - Kimo
Iggster wrote:
When were you involved in any drama here

Seems like forever......
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
very interesting,,,,,
Quote 0 0
SPLCHEVETE
Seems like a good idea for dbdrag to survive.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
It kind of bothers me that Wayne used the term Unified Finals instead of World Finals though...Do i miss something here?
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Sweet, now to get points.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
thanosdbfan wrote:
It kind of bothers me that Wayne used the term Unified Finals instead of World Finals though...Do i miss something here?

Unified - Meaning there are 3 different organizations having finals at the same place at the same time. This is not in reference to a location for you guys across the pond. I'm sure Wayne has (at least) one lined up and will be announcing it soon.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy