NSPL175 Show full post »
Derrick824
Maybe we can talk Fred into turning it into a 1x drag event.
Quote 0 0
nick probst
any more info on the whiteville show?

times, entry fee's, etc?
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Entry fees are typically $30 for a 3x event. Haven't heard a start time yet though. We'll probably plan to get up there around 1pm unless we hear otherwise.
Quote 0 0
piezzo
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary F.:
It would be nice if it was db Drag to. I'm thinking seriously on coming down. Maybe I can reclaim my 2501-5000 record.
its yours for the taking ,im working on something different this year,so hope fully you will see me at the dillon show on the 19th
Quote 0 0
Gary F.
Ok, I will be coming to the Dillion show on the 19th of June. Who else is coming?
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
I plan on being there with the Navigator, it will be her first show

Can't wait to see everyone, it's been a tough year for me so far and I need a break
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary F.:
The show on June 19 at Border. Will Fred be judging this one or Ryan? Not that it matters, I would like to see Jr and Sr. I'm coming down that weekend and was going to do a Meca show in Spartanburg, but I might just have to go to Dillion.
Come to Dillion, I plan on making this show,

Can someone post the details, time, place etc
Quote 0 0
NSPL175
The following event is going to be moved from Sat Aug 28th to Sun Aug 29th. Also, this will be a 1x DB Drag and Bassrace Event! Show starts at 12:00

Sun Aug 29 Eastgate Car/Home Audio's Car Wars 2010
High Point, NC (336) 887-2455 3x event

[ 08-13-2010, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: NSPL175 ]
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Now we just need a start time.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by NSPL175:
The following event is going to be moved from Sat Aug 28th to Sun Aug 29th. Also, this will be a 1x DB Drag and Bassrace Event! Show starts at 12:00

Damnit Fred, you have to announce this stuff a little sooner. I've already asked for the 28th off of work and may not be able to get the 29th off now since it's not very long until then. I'm going to try, but if not then this is the 2nd time I'm going to miss this show since it's been canceled twice and rescheduled twice now.

Please tell me it's going to be the 29th for sure cause I'm going to tell my work I need that day off and can now work on the 28th. I want to make this show but may not now
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by NSPL175:

Damnit Fred, you have to announce this stuff a little sooner. I've already asked for the 28th off of work and may not be able to get the 29th off now since it's not very long until then. I'm going to try, but if not then this is the 2nd time I'm going to miss this show since it's been canceled twice and rescheduled twice now.

Please tell me it's going to be the 29th for sure cause I'm going to tell my work I need that day off and can now work on the 28th. I want to make this show but may not now
Quote 0 0
TRIPLE THREAT
Zach,I noticed your number went up,congrats man.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy