john-hone
So far we have 3 entries total for the Ohio and Cali events...

Lucas Paddle for Cali

John Hone and Eric Alexander for Ohio

Ok, those who plan on registering after Christmas, please post here to let us know if you're planning on competing at one of the events!
Quote 0 0
db xTc
So I realize that the remote locations for finals are dependent on having enough competitors, but will the OH location have the 3X regardless of how many competitors pre register?

I didn't make the points requirements for finals, but may attend the 3X, if it happens.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Only if there are 20 pre registered competitors by January 31. If there are not 20. The event will be canceled. and the money will be returned.
But lets not think that way. There WILL be 20 registered. do your part and register today at iasca.com
Quote 0 0
db xTc
How much is the pre-registration for the 3X?

I will probably going out for the show.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
As of right now it is $150 with 20 pre registered cars. When more register it will be lowered and you will get a refund for the difference. Im not sure how many more cars need to register for the price drop though.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Prodigy Mike:
Only if there are 20 pre registered competitors by January 31. If there are not 20. The event will be canceled. and the money will be returned.
But lets not think that way. There WILL be 20 registered. do your part and register today at iasca.com
,I'm contemplating Ohio or Florida ......arrggh decisions..decisions!!
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Im heading to Florida. i hope
Quote 0 0
john-hone
ohio terry.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by john-hone:
ohio terry.
X's 2
Quote 0 0
john-hone
http://store.iasca.com/index.php?app=ec om&ns=prodshow&ref=3X_OHIO&sid =7hjbbda0k20r4k6nknfhbtt5f6m25a41

IASCA 3X Event Lima Ohio store.iasca.com Registration Form for the IASCA TKE (3X) event in Lima, Ohio in March 2012
Quote 0 0
john-hone
http://store.iasca.com/index.php?app=ec om&ns=prodshow&ref=3X_OHIO&sid =7hjbbda0k20r4k6nknfhbtt5f6m25a41

IASCA 3X Event Lima Ohio store.iasca.com Registration Form for the IASCA TKE (3X) event in Lima, Ohio in March 2012
Quote 0 0
db xTc
I registered yesterday for OH
Quote 0 0
Moonie
I got 3 im going to reg this week for Cali
Quote 0 0
ssluke
sounds good thank you ! if you can find more people to register that would be great !
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy