SPL KID Show full post »
LoudAssKia
Zac, So glad that ur last 3 words prove who the B*T*H is!!!!Keep doin u man ur jus makin my point easier!!!
Quote 0 0
MRS.SEARS ONE LOUD CAVY
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LoudAssKia:
Jus so everybody knows...Me and Danny r good. We had fun in tha sport as it should be..But someone else wanna whine and cry for tryin to take out my othr team membr and cause he couldnt, he wanna have someone illegally try me? Danny didnt know tha rules like Zack did. Its all good and all fun!! Danny I hope u tha best cause I will C u in Greenville!! Til then I got alot goin on...But u neva know when OUR team may show up without notice!!! Thats how we DO!!!
You don't know when to let sh!t go do you woman. I wasn't trying to take anything away from you at all and never was so you can get that crazy ass thought out of your head with whatever else your thinking too.

My ONLY intention was to help a friend in need which happend to be Danny. I did the exact same thing by helping him out last year at finals with last minute testing getting him up over 1.5db before he got into the lanes to run. This never had a damn thing to do with you until you tried to get all ghetto after Fred made his decision like you were a badass or something because of it. You know my interpretation of the rules and that's what I understood them to be, so if they weren't don't sit there like that and say I knew what we were doing was wrong.

If I wanted to beat your ass so bad in the lanes trust me sweetheart I'd do just that because you can't hold a candle to me or what I've done to my vehicle. You don't build your own setups, let alone barely know how to burp it when it comes time. I do remember you trying my daily box in your vehicle too and it being louder than ANYTHING else you've tried in it all year so what's up with that girly

Keep on having Steve build box after box that can't stand up to what Danny will have and see how it feels to get beat when I'm actually attempting to help someone do just that.

Keep stiring the pot and I'll continue to expose how immature and stupid your comments and appearance are. I don't want to hear you say another word about me because it's honestly annoying that you think you've got a chance at even being loud. Danny will own you, you will do what he tells you to, and then when he's done with you and tosses you aside you'll see that you were no more than an anklebitter trying to get at the big dog on the block. GET HER DANNY!!!! RUFF, RUFF, RUFF!
Aww....can we all just get along.... is this a sport or a fight Danny and Kim are getting along just fine. What's wrong dude? You talking all this trash about Steve and Kim. Are you depressed or something....do you want to fight one of us or what? What is the problem THIS IS JUST A SPORT!!!Dude if it makes you happy, And you want to fight that bad, Hell I will fight you being that you don't mine beating on women just give me the time and place and we can do this!!! What's wrong Zach?
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:

Keep on having Steve build box after box that can't stand up to what Danny will have and see how it feels to get beat when I'm actually attempting to help someone do just that.

Zach...if you even think you are on the same level,as me you really do need a reality check.You act like you're a bad a$$,but yet you got punked at finals,by an 18 year old female.I can promise you your car scores are not loud enough to retire.As a matter of fact,if you want to discuss things any futher,you know where I live.
Quote 0 0
TRIPLE THREAT
Don't worry Steve,his days are numbered
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
I just asked for updates... not all this. Does Zach have to try to shine everywhere he goes. But it seems it's always against the people who feed him. He doesn't have any loyalty or morals it seems. Wouldn't be surprised if he wife leaves him.... Hit a woman I wish i woulda been there to hear that one. Danny coulda kept your box cause you wouldn't have needed it after that statement came out your mouth.
Don't quit just yet Zach you just surpassed a trunk score LOL you haven't gotten to the real Car class scores just yet.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
E-thugging at it's greatest here. Team High X-Cursion, more like Team Not So High Class. Each one of you just showed how little class you really have. It's not a big deal at all, but I love the way you come across like something is going to turn physical. I've stated for a long time now that I was going to retire after finals and now the fact that I have gone through with my statement you are acting like it has anything thing to do with you. It's my decision and I'll stick with it. Come after my score all you want, but reach it you won't. Also Keisha is it necessary for your 2 cents here. I would rather you not make any comments about my character seeing that your not the best judge of that to begin with if you know what I mean.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy