*SweetSPL* Show full post »
xpl
I snapped about 250 pics this weekend of the show. Some cage fighting shots, definitely some bikini contestant shots and pics of alot of the installs. Was a great time there - enjoyed both the dB Drag and the USACi shows and had a blast pretending I was a participant and not just a spectator. One day maybe that will all change - we will see.

Hopefully soon I will get those posted someplace on here and link them in so you all can see.

Ironically - I even saw a green M&M (she even talked to me - although - I am not sure she realized she did).
Quote 0 0
no way!?! when?

Big Ed, great job on keeping lil miss up to date on the scores. It was great meeting you!

Jamie.. yeah, I suck at score updates, but the BEST was seeing Danny's come up. I had goosebumps, it was awesome.
Quote 0 0
xpl
Heh - let's see. There was the time when you and your friends left Saturday to go to the liquor store. And then later Saturday when you even tapped me on the back and asked me (quite politely I might add) to excuse you so you could go with your friend to the bathroom. People were sitting in the front of the Team Bud truck getting their thrills.

On Sunday you sat in the chair behind the truck talking on the cell phone - ya stared at me (quite dreamily I could tell) for most of the time ahhh yes - the thrill was there
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy