jeff46203
I was wondering if its legal to use a bread truck to bass race with? Just wanted to do a 64 12's setup or something just retarded
Quote 0 0
TheBigOki
Just go ahead with the bread LOL
And dont forget to put up pictures from the built!
Good luck! Cool and crazy projekt! I like that!

Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
its bass race, there are no rules
Quote 0 0
1banginbuick
if someone can do this why not?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2925230

[ 05-13-2010, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: 1banginbuick ]
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
wow this is funny how i came across this post.. i was actually looking into getting one myself haha.. question i had which i asked steve mick but he wasnt quite sure either is if a bread truck would be legal in db drag? rather than openin up a whole new thing under db drag i figure i ask here since we are on the topic already
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
breadtruck would be considered a "commercial vehicle" and therefore wouldn't legal,,,as far as I understand the dbdrag rules
Quote 0 0
dB Don
There is no guideline as far as vehicles for bassrace. Bring whatever you want but your still limited to your xxx.9 class unless your joining the race to push 160 bass race in a daily driven vehicle(do you deliver bread)?

In which case your score will be disregarded by other most competitors for being in a commercial vehicle.
Quote 0 0
jeff46203
WELL the orginal plan was a 69.9 class. But there isnt one. Needless to say it will have to be a 59.9. But like any other it will have plenty of head room
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by jeff46203:
WELL the orginal plan was a 69.9 class. But there isnt one. Needless to say it will have to be a 59.9. But like any other it will have plenty of head room
Do you realize what 169.9 for 30 seconds would do to a vehicle?

Bread truck or not...you'd have to make it an extreme vehicle to hold up
Quote 0 0
2000LaDe
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jeff46203:
Do you realize what 169.9 for 30 seconds would do to a vehicle?

Bread truck or not...you'd have to make it an extreme vehicle to hold up
LOL they have no idea. lots of subs and lots of power doesnt automatically make you loud no matter what size vehicle you have. just make sure the enclosure is as solid as you can possibly make it and make sure the front end of the vehicle is as solid as you can make it.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy