kryptonitewhite??
4 Fi Audio IB3 18's, 4 Audiopipe AP30001D's, 3 Deka Intimidator knock offs from O'Reilley..AGM, Iraggi 220A alt does 200A at idle. 100ft of 0 gauge.

DB Audio made this track, 19Hz, 15Hz, 13Hz sine waves.

50 cubic feet, 20" diameter sonotube 18.5" long for a 23Hz tune. Wall is 10" thick, 5 layers of 3/4" MDF backed by a doubled up 2"x6" frame, 20 large tubes of PL PRO for the wall, 30 all together or more. 110 cans Great Stuff expanding foam. rear wall 2"x6" frame 1 layer 3/4" MDF.

Front stage 4 Adire Audio Extremis 6.4's off a Kicker KX850.4, 2 CSS FR125S 4.5" full rangers off a KX350.4 bridged, 2 Vifa XT25TG30 1" Ring Radiator tweets off a KX200.2

Alpine IVA-W505 touch screen DVD for Ai-NET digital control of PXA-H701 crossover.. all 30dB slopes.

Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
I am a firm believer in overpowering drivers. I think more drivers are killed from clipping and distortion than from overpowering cleanly. Obviousely, as I am running IB3 18's off 3000 watt amps, though obviousely I'm not giving them 3000 watts. I've been repeatedly told that both the Maelstrom-X 18 and the 06' XXX 18 will take 3000 RMS all day long. So most people would think my 4 AP30001Ds would still be over kill when I upgrade to either driver.

However I don't want to push the AP30001Ds hard, I would really like to get 2 more HO alts from Iraggi, 4 more AP30001Ds, and 2 more AGM batteries. However, I don't think my van could handle it. She doesn't flex a whole lot on the outside, but I can see and hear so much stress already from the IB3's. IDK if I could squeeze all that into her, and, thats a lot more $$$ were talking.

So if I went crazy and got 06' XXX's... should I just get dual 4 ohm and run each one off of an AP30001D? Or should I try to get 4 more and run 1 AP per 2 ohm coil?
Quote 0 0
kryptonitewhite??
I need to check the front AC door flaps? How do I do that?!

tranny is OK, had it flushed. No broken mounts, but the bushings are getting worn, rear leaf springs getting saggy, need re-arched, he said I'm ok for a while..nothing imminent.

But.. my AC compressor and blower:

I was told to disconnect my compressor when I got the van, but I shouldnt have. Now the berring/clutch is rusted and complaining. Dude said just let it go. When it goes it goes. I bought a recharge kit with oil, didn't help. It's full charged..but not cold in front, not blowing in front, but rear is freezing and blows like a tornado. So I need to check the doors/flaps under the dash?
Quote 0 0
PioneerSaturn
Looks good and low
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy