TeamSubGoPoof
I'm thinking of doing a wall behind the rear seat of my expedition for like 12 12s or 9 12/15s or something

Anyone have any pictures of walls behind the back seats in an suv?
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Randy has a wall in his blazer (granted with 8''s) but his is in a 2dr blazer, iirc they dont really have much air space behind the 2nd row
Quote 0 0
assman
i have around 7 cubes for my 8-8's and yes its a 2 door extreme blazer
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Do you like it Randy?

Better then just a regular street style install?
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
One of the guys had 9 12's behind the 2nd row seat of his suburban back in the day, dont think I have any pics though...It was wicked loud...
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
There's an NSPL competitor that has a Navigator with a wall of 8 12's in it here is a few pics of it. Everything is behind the rear seats in it. I have yet to see it in person, but from the pics it looks like a badass install.

The guy's name is Rob Tabor and he is a very cool guy. He bought the Navi like this, but I think he got it for a steal of like $10K with the equiptment and only like 60K miles or something like that.
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Actually maybe it's not behind the rear seats from looking at the pics again. Never the less it's a badass install and would probably look similar if it were behind the seats. Sorry about the small pics I don't know why they didn't show up normal size.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:
There's an NSPL competitor that has a Navigator with a wall of 8 12's in it here is a few pics of it. Everything is behind the rear seats in it. I have yet to see it in person, but from the pics it looks like a badass install.

The guy's name is Rob Tabor and he is a very cool guy. He bought the Navi like this, but I think he got it for a steal of like $10K with the equiptment and only like 60K miles or something like that.
Thats exactly what I was looking at doing...

Do you have any bigger pics of it?
Quote 0 0
assman
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Do you like it Randy?

Better then just a regular street style install?
Its decent for what it is,im burping a 47.1 at 52 hz,i need to lower the freq some.Thats with a T4k clamped at only 1588 watts
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nightshade:

Thats exactly what I was looking at doing...

Do you have any bigger pics of it?
Let me see what I can do Justin. I'll send him a pm and see if he can put up some pics of his own here so we can see it better.
Quote 0 0
BoomKing
I will try to find a pic of a hummer that we built. It burps a 57 @ 42 hz lol, but plays lil jon at 49.9 bassrace all day long.

4 Ascendant 15's, about 16k of power with 8 yellow tops 12v.
Quote 0 0
stewie
thee mike hughes yukon i dont have any pics of it
12 12s
6 15s
3 18s
Quote 0 0
(Thee) Michael Hughes
16 12's 153.4 at 50 hzn 6000 watts

6 15's 7000 watts
153.5 at 44hz

3 18's(not loaded yet) 9000watts
154 at 32hz

Quote 0 0
Kicker700
I've seen this one years ago, Very nice install.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/117525
Quote 0 0
Unicron
The Unpeaceful Audio vehicle can be seen in the 2001 issue of Auto Sound and Security (DAMN I miss that magazine!) October 2001 to be exact.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy