team unreal sounds Show full post »
JohnnyKo12
HCCAfan wrote:
lmao! your right....... i think i am just getting more politically correct and less caring about voicing my personal opinion.

puzzy
(this line is extra because you need 10 characters now, no more x2)
Quote 0 0
tprj82
JohnnyKo12 wrote:
puzzy
(this line is extra because you need 10 characters now, no more x2)

lmao that got me the other day, i was like suma bish
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
team unreal sounds wrote:
i come to the conclusion that wayne sets behind a desk and dont know what is going on in db drag. i was told by my judge that i couldnt use certain equipment in street stock called wayne about the equipment allowed and his answer was "I stand behind my judges and their decisions" so the guy across seas in those match box cars was using equipment i was told was illegal so what judge does wayne stand behind.

can you specify WHAT COMPETITOR overseas and WHAT GEAR were they using that was illegal ?
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
TRELO LUDE wrote:
can you specify WHAT COMPETITOR overseas and WHAT GEAR were they using that was illegal ?

George,
im pretty sure hes talking about Team Konstantopoulos - Xantz... same class as him and the only one over seas that competed in that class. Says he shouldnt have been allowed to use L7's and something about the amp he was using wasnt legal. I dont know why an L7 wouldnt be ok? It has at best a 2.5" coil depending on what year sub you have... some of them use a 2" coil. Motor is tiny too???
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
Understood...well let me start of by saying IF thats the OP's concern then he is a GOOF !!! I will tell you why.
The european competitor WAS NOT USING an L7 sub or even a KICKER sub for that matter.
Second thing is the amp he was using was a POWERBASS ASA 1000.

Please tell me where a POWERBASS ASA 1000 is ILLEGAL in Street Stock A.....TELL ME !!!

Ya see its GOOFS like the OP and others who ASS-UME **** and throw accusations around that make this sport ****ty.
Hey OP, come on out and speak up.
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
I am not the OP but I can clearly tell who the GOOF is. Street stock goes by advertised power ratings on the amp from the manufacturer and powerbass in their add says 2000 watts peak in one place and 1500 watts in another so that amp would be illegal if you even have that fact right which I doubt you do.
L7s are illegal according to our judges and for some reason you did not mention what subs the other guy was using according to you.
There is information out there that was posted by the other competitor saying that he was using L7s and a vfl 1000.1 which are both illegal.
Since the other guy made public what he was using the OP asked our judges and wayne to look into it at world finals but got nothing but a run around. so to sum it up for you it is the people like you and others in DB drag that end up looking like GOOFS.
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
ben jamin wrote:

L7s are illegal according to our judges and for some reason you did not mention what subs the other guy was using according to you.

There's been nothing against the L7s being used for the entire 2011 season, they were perfectly legal.
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
According to the rules for street stock as explained by our judge L7s are competitor grade equipment. Competitor grade equipment is not allowed in street stock according to the rules and our judge. Also thank you for not being a jerk and calling people names. People should be able to talk about what’s happening with the rules without all that.
Quote 0 0
kimboslice2
L5 are reg series l7 is Comp grade.
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
ben jamin wrote:
According to the rules for street stock as explained by our judge L7s are competitor grade equipment. Competitor grade equipment is not allowed in street stock according to the rules and our judge.

ah, it was the rule about voice coil size and cast baskets that wasnt in the 2011 rules.

so, what exactly makes a subwoofer competition grade?
I personally wouldn't consider a 600watt 10inch sub a competition sub.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy