JohnnyKo12
Ever get offered some rediculous stuff on there instead of what you are asking for???

I put up 4 Hifonics Olympus 15s for sale and some bad offers came in. The best one was: Hi, I own a junkyard in Joliet, I can give you 100 for all 4 subs, but you have to deliver them to me at the junkyard. When can you come?

Then I put up a 48inch TV in the free section. You can't even give sh1t away on that damn board. The first person comes to pick up a 48in CRT old school 300 pound television with a Honda Accord and then was upset at me for some reason when it didn't fit. The TV was bigger than the damn car.
Next lady offers me $10 to deliver the big azz tv to her house 40 miles away. Great, thanks, I only have to waste an afternoon, put 80 miles on my truck and pay the more than $10 in gas it would take to deliver it. And I'm giving it to you for free. Eat an anus.

I was also talking to my buddy last week who was selling a motorcycle on their and some dude tried to trade him a toucan (like follow your nose, toucan sam, fruit loops thing) for the bike. He kept trying to explain how valuable the bird was, but why the fukc would someone want a toucan instead of money?? What can you do with a friggin toucan?
Quote 0 0
thumpintruckred
Welcome to craigslist.

I sold my 04 600 (sportbike) and was routinely offered 2k+ under my asking price without even being in person.
Quote 0 0
marcmdm2005
Man I would have been all over that Toucan
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
lol at the toucan who would trade for something that ends up costing them money. the auto parts section gets good sometimes people wanting to trade junk for something nice
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
I listed a Sony Blu Ray player on craigslist and sold it for my asking price in 2 days... but the wierd part was when the guy came to pick it up. He told me he wanted to see it before he bought it so I arranged him to meet me at my house. Figured I would just show him a 30 second clip of the dark knight... well he had other ideas. He shows up with a case of beer, watches the whole movie, gets ripped. He bought the player but it was definitely a very strange experience lol
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Hahahahah dude came with his case of beer, that's awesome!
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
and weed too johnny
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
It just goes along with what I've said for years

"People are *****ng retarded"
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy