GameOverStreetA
sorry to say im really done now i still will go to shows and help anyone that would like advice but i have sold my amps my teammate also sold his amps and subs and we both sold r termlabs. i still have a street beat set up but thats about it im building my show car and focusing time and money in that project maybe a little sq
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Best of luck on your new journey. It has been great chatting and hanging out with you the couple times we met.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
That sucks! Another Guy gone. Soon there wont be anyone left to compete against. Anyway good luck in whatever you do next
Quote 0 0
tekk45
What kind of car are you building?
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
iirc he has mentioned an older (60's) impala
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
He wont be gone for long ,i tried that from 05-08 traveled across the country and dang it i got bit again ,bassracer was born again ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Quote 0 0
ericw313
Im working on my street b score so hopefully ill be doing something again soon.
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
goodluck james another great one gone i talked to a few others this week that dont plan on competeting anymore ethier.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Sucks!!!! Everyone is leaving. What the......
Quote 0 0
ericw313
Im still doing stereo just funds have a set on how many shows i can do this year.
Quote 0 0
GameOverStreetA
well im prob done but i will cont to help others like i have always done. but i just cant spend the money on it anymore and yes im building a 1965 impala kustom paint interior suspention sterio and moter drive train to do the car right i cant do this hobby right now but i plan to hit the carshows and stuff and if i do a very very top notch job maybe it can be a company demo ride is what i really would like to happpen
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Get a trunk vehicle, thats what I'm gonna look for as soon as someone buys my Crx
Quote 0 0
Chris B
we're all dropping like flies!
Quote 0 0
ShockingCanada
I wonder if Wayne looks back on the day he decided to ruin minivans in street class as the day dbdrag began to die.
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
Quote:
Originally posted by ShockingCanada:
I wonder if Wayne looks back on the day he decided to ruin minivans in street class as the day dbdrag began to die.
Doubtful.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy