GameOverStreetA Show full post »
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Alemuthafukinjandro:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ShockingCanada:
I wonder if Wayne looks back on the day he decided to ruin minivans in street class as the day dbdrag began to die.
Doubtful.
Judging Bias,Hypocrisy,pop-up rules,Internet,and Economy is a start,lol
Quote 0 0
mhart
ebay did it in, when the shops had to close or when it was pay bills or put on a show.
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
Quote:
I wonder if Wayne looks back on the day he decided to ruin minivans in street class as the day dbdrag began to die.
I remember posting this would happen, he didn't believe it..

Bad thing is I can say hahah told you so but honestly we are all losing a fun sport, so we all lose (well it used to be fun)
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
Quote:
Originally posted by 1LOUDSUV:
Quote:
quote:
I remember posting this would happen, he didn't believe it..

Bad thing is I can say hahah told you so but honestly we are all losing a fun sport, so we all lose (well it used to be fun)
Outlawing minivans had nothing to do with it. They should have just outlawed CRX's too.

If they didn't outlaw minivans, you would just see a bunch of CRX's and minivans in street, and it would still keep people away who don't want to buy a second car to compete with.

I don't know about you, but I would rather buy a CRX as a second car, not a minivan. I drive my CRX all the time when the weather is nice. I probably wouldn't do the same with an old minivan.

Besides, it is already know that there are other vehicles out there that are still very competetive in the street classes.

I think the lack of manufacturer support is what has hurt this sport. I remeber when Kenwood and Rockford Fosgate used to sponsor events and have their own officiating crews going around the country to host events. It was great. Most larger manufacturer's just don't see the benefit of doing that anymore. There return on investment is next to nothing, so why bother.

There also weren't as many 2x and 3x events back then. When there was one, people would have to travel quite a distance sometimes and people did it without complaining and the turnouts were huge.

There are obviously plenty of other factors to why the sport is hurting, and the list can go on and on.
Quote 0 0
ShockingCanada
I just wish my crx had someone who wanted to buy it. At this point I would probobly have just taken an old van to the scrap yard.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy