Team Prodigy James
From Wayne today...

http://www.termpro.com/asp/pubs.asp?ID=189
Quote 0 0
Team Bassick - Kimo
This is a must attend event for anyone in cali who considers themselves a competitor.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
very pleased to here this , alot of hard work by many to make this happen
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
I'm pumped for you guys. I know we had a Soundstream team member make the drive from Cali to SBN last year. Glad to see people won't have to put in a 3 day trip just to get to the location this year. Congrats guys and good luck!!
Quote 0 0
ssluke
i traveled to ohio last year from western canada cost me 6 grand , this is still about 20 hrs driving but to me thats nothing , extremelly happy right now
Quote 0 0
ssackett
WOOT!!
Quote 0 0
ssluke
hows the car coming scott
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
hows the car coming scott
Its getting stripped down this winter after I get my points and im going to start from scratch Got a few Canadians I need to catch up with lol. How bout u?
Quote 0 0
ssluke
I hear ya man , theres deffinitly a couple loud street a cars up in the east , ive been testing alot with the car , waiting on an amp to come back form murilo basically just testing differnt boxes and positions of equipment in the car , thinking about removing some deadner on the floor and testing that as well
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Im removing every peiece of deadner in my car Going to replace it with some better stuff.. Wanna do mine for me when your done with yours LOL!
Quote 0 0
ssluke
lol that cars gonna be the death of me , not that im gonna come close to the lake county vehicle but id like to try and make it interesting , not to mention i know robs comin strong to , pretty excited to test 2 amps instead of 1 should make it a bit interesting , hoping for a bit of a gain with redeadning some spots of the car as i know the first time around wasnt done as good as it should of been

what deadner are you gonna use ?
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Wooooot! Great News for sure!!!
Quote 0 0
SSC Ron
Finally . . . !
Quote 0 0
Team Bassick - Kimo
Hmmm looks like SSNW is gonig to have a lot of competitors in it. Should be interesting to see what happens.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
lake county , rob , myself , you guys have a car in that class dont u ?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy