splfrek Show full post »
splfrek
Rusty...WCA wrote:
If the 16 volt rating is a contender in the watt catagory that eliminates the entire DC Audio amplifier line except the 1200 watt model. nobody will ever use one of our amps because of that. It will put them at a disadvantage

oh rusty you found the thread you are very right .because i've been talking with you about the 2k until i found out the 16volt BS. so sorry your amp will not work for me in the class now.
Quote 0 0
Rusty...WCA
splfrek wrote:
oh rusty you found the thread you are very right .because i've been talking with you about the 2k until i found out the 16volt BS. so sorry your amp will not work for me in the class now.

yes, and your reply was exactly what i was worried about. Here is the first example of how this rule just lost DC a sale. The sport is suppose to help us, but right here what just happened is we lost a sale because of the way a rule was writtin even though the 16 volt rating has 0 impact on a 12 volt system.
Quote 0 0
F.O. SPL Deezy
nice to see the rules are hurting supporting manufacturers, or the twisted way the judges are enforcing them.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Rusty and any other manufacture who have these multi volt rated amps, can I ask that you give me and the other judges time to have this changed?

I totally agree with you but it cannot be changed over night. We have to discuss it first, then present the change to Wayne if we all can agree.
Quote 0 0
splfrek
it sux for me because i dont have an amp and my first big show is oct 6th at lake county car audio.I want to go with DC but i might have to buy another brand to get everything on time.
Quote 0 0
unreal sounds
i didnt like the rule period if the rule says 15v max then judges should use there brain and commen sense the competitors should be able to use a amp at the 15v or below rating
Quote 0 0
unreal sounds
i personaly was looking at the dc 3.5 but didnt want to fork out money and be told i couldn't use it so yes rusty you lost a sale from many competitors for this issue
Quote 0 0
NV-Marquis
I personally have only been using 12-15v ratings, not the 16 or 18 as the vehicles are not allowed to be up that high. No THAT isnt in the rules but i figured it was common enough sense to figure out. Hopefully this is re-worded shortly.
Quote 0 0
splfrek
so a west coast judge says there is a list of banned amps for this class. can someone point these out?
Quote 0 0
unreal sounds
this is just a bunch of BS
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy