XTREM-FORCE Show full post »
marcmdm
Quote:
Originally posted by team-rc-concept-car:
pourquoi tu prendrai pas des zapco SP7500 ils tournent super bien regarde dans mon terra en super street l'an dernier
Translated

why do you not take ZAPCO SP7500 they turn really well in my terra looks super street last year
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bluewagon:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
yeah? i highly doubt that!
The cactus amps are extremely efficent and have been proovin time and time again.
The soundigital amps are in a league of their own as far as power goes
I'd have to disagree with you on that one Luke. Yes I do run soundigital now and for me they are the best amps I've run to date so far but to say cactus are not efficient amps??? Have you ever tried them before? Probably not. I ran a pair of 5ks in the golf in 2009 and clamped 9800watts all year long with a drop to 11.2 volts. Bottom line is don't knock something that you don't know about.
I think you misread what he was saying. I did at first as well due to a lack of punctuation. I modified what he said to make it more clear.
ahhh I see. To be honest right now, the best amplifiers for my application hands down are my pair of soundigital 16ks. I wouldn't trade them for any of the other amps out there. Many people told me that they would draw too much blah blah blah, yet I have yet to see that happen. Good product and the man stands behinds his ****. Hats off to you Murilo.
P.S. Let the pissing match continue due to my above comments.lol
Quote 0 0
Old/School
Get what works for you i wont say anything or ill be told im wining......... but i do know the truth behind it all. sd sucks in my book.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
try some Kaption Audio
Quote 0 0
odog
any amp thats a 10k and above should be where u should look at
Quote 0 0
ssluke
10k is nothing theese days lol
Quote 0 0
Ron caravan man
I believe most amps will do great, the application is more important!
Quote 0 0
Fredrik Lindberg
Quote:
Originally posted by Ron caravan man:
I believe most amps will do great, the application is more important!
True, the spanish extreme guy Santos did a 178,3 on one 18" one 16V battery and one amp.
Thats impressive I must say.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy