EXPLODER 2-15'S Show full post »
MOJOMAN
dont want to, but car audio shops are a dying breed!!! with the internet craze , its gettn real hard for small independent shops to make it.
if i get 20 customers a day , 15 of them already have their own euipment purchased off the net.
and without making the money off the sale , the shop itself is losing out.
the way most shops work is your labor covers your employee payroll and your sales cover your shop overhead.
but time will tell...
Quote 0 0
T-Dogg
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by T-Dogg:
Chillin, Steve. You gonna let "Godzilla" loose at RR?
Not just yet T,it's to early in the season. Plus I need to buy another trunk-lid,there's a gap on the passenger side
Wow! Mine's on the driver's side!

Popped one of the spring rods loose too, so I took both of them out. Trunk heavy as hell, now!
Quote 0 0
hulioshonda
i feel your pain mojoman. i'm so sick of seeing the stuff walk in the door, till i'm ready to barf. even if they do buy, it;s just the trinket stuff, then they want you to do the work for nothing.

i'm glad i'm not in any debt, when i get enough, i'm just likely to lock the doors, one day, and not come back
Quote 0 0
MOJOMAN
Quote:
Originally posted by hulioshonda:
i feel your pain mojoman. i'm so sick of seeing the stuff walk in the door, till i'm ready to barf. even if they do buy, it;s just the trinket stuff, then they want you to do the work for nothing.

i'm glad i'm not in any debt, when i get enough, i'm just likely to lock the doors, one day, and not come back
x22222!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy