dB Don
Based on what I see Gregs and mine seem to be the only recommendations aimed at reducing classes and simplifying the rules for beginners. While I have 8 classes I prefer the trunk and hatch description as this would easily help people understand what class they may be in right away. I like Gregs as well for similar reasons.
Quote 0 0
HDBDRA
I think Gregs is almost identical to what i proposed back in 28 March, still isist on small details like 50hz and even better avg measurment in street class
Quote 0 0
dB Don
we only have 2 people active in this forum? Well I guess this decision will be easy.

Yiannis, once we decide on a class lay out we can take a few days to decide on stuff like 50hz and stuff you would like to see in the classes. But we must first decide on a class layout that is understandable to anyone who looks at it.

Version 1 does this imo. details of it can be sorted after. But we need participation from everyone in this forum.
Quote 0 0
HDBDRA
Don i'm more into version 2, for 2 reasons

1st i believe that classes name is part of the brand, and marketing wise wont be a wise move to change them

2nd Trunk and Hatch classes i see them working in the states and solving the problem but in europe, there is not so many trunk cars, on the contrary there are a lot of hatch cars that they cannot stand a chance competing against old panda.

Saying tha i believe we can work together, compining ideas from 2 version to a final 1, trying to achive what you trying with the trunk

For example
Since i think one street stock is enough we can do

1. Street Stock (Curent A+B combined)
2. Street Trunk
3. Street A (50 Hz frq limit)mabe cable limit
4. Street B (same limitation)
5. Street Max
6. SS 1-2
7. SS 3+
8. EXTREME 1 CLASS
9. EX OS

As i said this is an example i think it will do the job, trying to keep as many current competitors as possible competitors, while giving newcomers a very good chance.
Also keeping same class names amkes it easier a bit for current competitor pool.

We can discuss details over MSN meeting (my msn is info@aylanet.com)
Quote 0 0
dB Don
ok i will look for you tonight.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
TTT
Quote 0 0
BOX
i already votre for 2
look good i post longer post after french final (end of october)
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Can we put this vote to the public and see what they say?
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
That could go both ways...may be a good thing but also may be a bad thing.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
We might get more than 4 votes and a few more opinions. Good or bad its better than the 4 of us looking at this problem.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Honestly, we'll get 100 different opinions, ideas and criticisms. Up to you. I talked to wayne today. Sound like yennis came up with his own proposal and dropped it on wayne. Interestingly enough, its nearly identical to my proposal with a few differences but overall much the same. Waiting on wayne to visit here to view what we've been talking about.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Sounds good I will wait to see.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy