JohnnyKo12
I've got an autotek 3000.1 (real old, like when they did 3KW fo reals) but it be blown. What do I do with this thing? I don't really need it, I'm not going to be going back to a 4 amp setup probably ever again.

Is it worth it to get this thing fixed and then try to sell it, or do I just continue to use it as a 25lb paperweight?
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
paperweight, the fix might be as much as someone might pay you for it working
Quote 0 0
tprj82
contact db-r get a quote, and let me know when its done and I will go steal it from them, they be right down the road from me
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
JohnnyKo12 wrote:
I've got an autotek 3000.1 (real old, like when they did 3KW fo reals) but it be blown. What do I do with this thing? I don't really need it, I'm not going to be going back to a 4 amp setup probably ever again.

Is it worth it to get this thing fixed and then try to sell it, or do I just continue to use it as a 25lb paperweight?

Is it the MM3000.1d? or an older model?
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
the kind that looks like this:

Quote 0 0
tprj82
JohnnyKo12 wrote:
the kind that looks like this:

send to me
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
or send it to me. I've already got one of these. I bought it from maxxsonics as a refurb working fine. a couple months later I had to fix it, no idea why it burnt up, weird thing. But it's been good for the past year or two since. i wouldn't mind having another to fudge around with.
Quote 0 0
tprj82
remember he who donated the club risque t shirt so many years ago lol
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
I cants be just giving stuff away for free!!! Start making offers :-) I like beer, nipples, video games, etc...
Quote 0 0
tprj82
JohnnyKo12 wrote:
I cants be just giving stuff away for free!!! Start making offers :-) I like beer, nipples, video games, etc...

its not free. id pay shipping
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Quote 0 0
tprj82
there's your nipple's for ya
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy