Glass City Sounds Show full post »
TheBigOki
UNBELIEVABLE!

Sure I knew about the new show where they build cars...

But I thought it was another show with "the crusher".

But it seems thas this show was the "real life show".

Very very very sad!
Not understandable to destroy something what
took (and lasted) a long while and costs
a lot of money...

Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
I heard a while ago that Kyle was running subs other than Pioneer in his Pioneer ride at a Finals or some big show and got caught by Pioneer. Anyone know if that was a deciding factor in Pioneer crushing their rides?
Quote 0 0
Nate K.
Don't think so Steve but then again .....
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
it happened in 08 finals and pioneers reps where there when kyle changed his subs to dd 99z and gained 2db after he quantified so he got a DQ.
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
thats what I heard
Quote 0 0
scoupen
Quote:
Originally posted by T3audios160s db jeep:
it happened in 08 finals and pioneers reps where there when kyle changed his subs to dd 99z and gained 2db after he quantified so he got a DQ.
Indy in 07. Was my last finals as well.
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
he moved on. lots of people have
Quote 0 0
stang em
I remember that finals. They ended up putting a banner over the scions windshield. But I dont know why the f150 got crushed. Pioneer shouldve kept both vehicles and got new operators or somthing. Why crush one of the loudest vehicles in the world
Quote 0 0
SPL Creator
It could have been because any competitor that saw the truck associated it with Scott, but if it was Kyle that made that mistake I don't really see why anyone would think negatively about Scotts truck.
Who knows, maybe pioneer realized that even though they had the loudest vehicles they didn't make the loudest product and people knew that for a fact now, so they scrapped all plans to compete.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Kyle qualified with certain subs. He was given two choices. Run the Pioneers and get DQ'd. Or, get kicked off Team Pioneer and walk home.
Quote 0 0
stang em
Pioneer still shouldve kept the vehicles. They were winners. Every show that they came to was puttin pioneer in peoples faces. Now that theyre gone Pioneer aint in nobodys face. I'm salty that pioneer felt that way. Car audio seems like a wishy washy business sometimes.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy