TheDon
In stock class A and B can you use a lanzar opti drive amplifier? or is that concerned as competition grade equipment? What is considered competition grade equipment? Thanks
Quote 0 0
AQIntrepid
Don't know about stock class A or B but as far as what is "competiton grade" it boils down to whatever you can get loud.

Last year one of my team mates took 3rd in nationals in his class in MidwestSPL with 2 10 inch pioneers from walmart. 20% equipment 80% install.
Quote 0 0
98AckCL23
Quote:
Originally posted by TheDon:
In stock class A and B can you use a lanzar opti drive amplifier? or is that concerned as competition grade equipment? What is considered competition grade equipment? Thanks
The competition grade equipment applies to the subwoofers, not the amp(s). Since the power is clamped during every run, you can really use any amp you want.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Competition grade to me is listed below and what I use at my shows.

-Subwoofers with a coil larger than 2.5" is competition grade.

-Subwoofers with a machined top plate larger than 3/8" thick. Stamped top plate is definitely not competition grade.

-Subwoofers with spiders larger than 8" are considered competition grade.

-Subwoofers featuring true kevlar or composite cones are considered competition grade.

-Subwoofers featuring neo motors are considered competition grade.
Quote 0 0
bradb01
i took mississippi state record with two interfire tens in with a 600 watt interfire amp in a single cab chevy its mainly in the box to me and keepin power to the amp the less resistance the more power so u dont need alot of conections or wire splicing
Quote 0 0
Brenden
Can the woofer(s) be DVC?
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by Brenden:
Can the woofer(s) be DVC?
Of course
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy