AudioFaNaTiC
150.9 windows up on the dash(55hz)
151.9 windows down on the dash(55hz)
153.3 driver door open floor board

This is just goofing around. My ports are 17"long(my daily length) i am supposed to cut them to 10" for comps. Still feel I have alot of room for improvement.
Quote 0 0
XXXrocker
nice.

did you try any other tones? lower than 55hz.

just wondering
Quote 0 0
AudioFaNaTiC
Nothing below 50hz which is kinda dumb of me maybe cause I am tuned around 36-37hz i think cant remeber. And I was kinda rushed. This is in a 5.5cft box total, with 4 4" aeroports to the drivers side, below the window.
Quote 0 0
edthedrummer
pics???

----------------------
97 merc mountaineer
2 jbl 1200.1
4 memphis power reference 12s

150.1 @51hz on the dash, sealed up (termlab)
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Quote:
Originally posted by edthedrummer:
pics???
x2, sounds nice. Id like to see it.
Quote 0 0
Team Livewire - Eric
What equipment are you using?
Quote 0 0
HORNETS NEST
Quote:
Originally posted by Team Livewire - Eric:
What equipment are you using?
Check his sig pimpin'...
Quote 0 0
Customize Your Vehicle
Sounds pretty sweet.
Quote 0 0
Jay Gold
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioFaNaTiC:
Nothing below 50hz which is kinda dumb of me maybe cause I am tuned around 36-37hz i think cant remeber. And I was kinda rushed. This is in a 5.5cft box total, with 4 4" aeroports to the drivers side, below the window.
Yeah I would say if you are tuned to 37hz, then you should be peaking around 45~50hz. Depending how smooth the response curve is, you should get a litter more SPL at a lower frequency, unless that IS indeed where the encloure peaks at. Anyways, good job.
Quote 0 0
AudioFaNaTiC
I will post pics soon,actually how do I do that? Maybe I will just get started on a sounddomain page and do it that way. Thanks for your replies. now that i hit my 50 mark, gotta keep going up.
Quote 0 0
Customize Your Vehicle
Can't wait to see some pics.

My site also host cars pics as well if you wanna check it out. Upload as many as you need to show it off.
Quote 0 0
b2sdad
x3............need pics. Good score!!!

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/b2sdad818
Quote 0 0
info giver
what about batteries
Quote 0 0
Altimaspl
Is that blazer an S-10 Blazer or 4 door? I wanna see some pics, im working on my 00 S-10 Blazer this year.
Quote 0 0
lostdutchman70523
pics please
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy