akadj
just as the title says.. ive got a wall with only 2000 watts clamped right now.. two audiopipe 1500D strapped at 2 ohms with rise to 4.99 ohms on 2 atomic 15's dual 2 ohm with 818 motors i believe (each atomic is wired parallel to 1 ohm and then the pair up in series 2 ohm. hitting 147.5 sensor on the dash windows/doors closed at 60 hz

box is 10.47 cubes before any displacement 8.5 cubes after.. 210 sq in port. about 1/8" to 1/4" epoxy resin on the inside of the box

pictures of set up

Quote 0 0
warlord
I would say that that setup should do upper 150s, my teammate had a similar setup doing 150+, his box is 8cuft and less with sub in, 120 port area, port lenght 10". try shrink port to 200 spaure inches and shink box volume, also wire each sub down to 1ohm each and place an amplifier on each sub and then test, let me know how it goes, keep notes of voltage frequency etc, send me an email so that i can send u some info to increase your SPL.
Quote 0 0
mhart
with only 2k watts, that seems normal.
Quote 0 0
warlord
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/25725-dblovah51/
Quote 0 0
warlord
See link please
Quote 0 0
akadj
I went to the link.. didn't have much there.
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
what does a link to someones profile on the SMD forum prove? :/

Realistically, I think you should be doing low 150's

having said that, I hate walls, because you can't move woofer/port orientation to make it louder.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy