craig hooker
Right now I have two 12" Kicker compvr's and I want more spl and sq. I want to mach my amp as close to possible. Infinity reference 13oo rms at 2 ohms. Budget is 300$ Only subs local are RF p3's. This will be in a chevy extended cab truck. Any suggestions?
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
dream bigger and keep saving, or just work on your box to get more from it.
Quote 0 0
craig hooker
What subs should I get?
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
in that price range and power level i don't think changing your subs will make very much difference
Quote 0 0
craig hooker
I know going from kicker at 800rms to better subs at 1300rms will make a big difference. Price range can change. Just nothing around here to buy so I would have to order online. Just wanting pointed in the right direction. Thanks
Quote 0 0
momona
Quote:
Originally posted by craig hooker:
I know going from kicker at 800rms to better subs at 1300rms will make a big difference. Price range can change. Just nothing around here to buy so I would have to order online. Just wanting pointed in the right direction. Thanks
good direction,I have decided to buy on the net too, an automobile electronic products, car accessories store
Quote 0 0
So_Lo_Saturn
Quote:
Right now I have two 12" Kicker compvr's and I want more spl and sq. I want to mach my amp as close to possible. Infinity reference 13oo rms at 2 ohms. Budget is 300$ Only subs local are RF p3's. This will be in a chevy extended cab truck. Any suggestions?
Are your compvr dual 4 ohms? If they are why don't you get 2 more and series the voicecoils on each sub and then parallel them together. That would give you a 2 ohm load.
Quote 0 0
kimboslice2
Quote:
what year Truck ????
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy