Conner
ok lets say my head unit has the normal 3 sets of out puts front back and sub. but i am going to be using 4 amps for my subs so what kind of device will i need in order to do that with out droping the voltage of the input?
Quote 0 0
SoundWerx
a line driver
GL finding one with 4 sub outs!!!

rw did make them but i guess he went under. you can make your own with pieces at radio shack, dunno how(if at all) voltage u lose. Prolly just a little.

you could also try using your pass thru's on your sub amps. They should have them.
Quote 0 0
Conner
ok well even if i found a 2 channel line driver i think i could get that to work because the 4 amps are for two subs. each amp to a single coil. any one have a link for a line driver they would recommend?
Quote 0 0
AudioStylz722
Quote:
Originally posted by Conner:
ok well even if i found a 2 channel line driver i think i could get that to work because the 4 amps are for two subs. each amp to a single coil. any one have a link for a line driver they would recommend?
What amps? If the amps have 2 sets of RCA's. RCA input and RCA output, you can use 1 line driver before the amps and just link the sub amps from 1 amp to the next using the RCA input/outputs.
Quote 0 0
Conner
they are the BX1000d's from Hifonics yes they have that option but i would really rather not daisy chain 4 amps. i would do 2 though.

so i just need a line driver that has two sets of inputs. i can find line drivers with just one set of inputs but i don't want to buy two.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy