o. l. t.
I was trying to find the chart or site I had seen before that gave all the RF amps by year and model, but I can't find it. I guess that means I'll be asking what years this amp was made. I got it on ebay over the weekend and was very surprised at how clean it was inside. Looks brand new. No obvious repairs. I know it's a first gen, but don't know the production years.

Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Mid 80's

My 2 are the models between your's & the HD's
Quote 0 0
Pulse Car Audio
i was going to say 1984-1986
Quote 0 0
o. l. t.
Perfect guys, thanks. That's about where I was aiming. LOVE this amp. Even smaller footprint than my Autotek Mean Machines (White 1995 models) which this and a 1st gen 45 are replacing.

Hate to put my PPI and Autoteks on the shelf, but It's time for me to use the amps I have always wanted to.

Look at the space I am saving.

Quote 0 0
teamflorida AJ
That amp was out in early 81-82
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Quote:
Originally posted by o. l. t.:
LOVE this amp
I have loved my 2 so much that I have never not run them or parted with them since 1989

Quote:
Originally posted by teamflorida AJ:
That amp was out in early 81-82
Rockford Fosgate began in 1980 & that was the first gen..so makes sense. I have heard from a reliable source at RF that they made the Punch 150 with bass & treble sliders first instead of potentiometer knobs, but are rare & I have not seen them.

BTW, nice avatar. It would have been nice if she made them in that outfit & I was able to watch her as she did the 'torture test' while bouncing those pair.
Quote 0 0
teamflorida AJ
Ya, I remember the amps when they were just Fosgate. I'm to damn old.
Quote 0 0
mytloud1
I havent been on here in awhile, just looking around found this thread. It almost made me laugh, I thought I was the only one who liked older stuff. I had an a200 PPI, but sold it, but I still have a Model 99 Autotek chillin' in the basement. LOL
Quote 0 0
o. l. t.
Can I bridge this amp?

Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Quote:
Originally posted by o. l. t.:
Can I bridge this amp?

Yes

Orange (+) and Brown (-)
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy