Falkor
Im just want to know what brand battery has the best bang for your buck. something that's reasonably priced and wont die immediately after the first year of use / or right after the warranty is over
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I've had great luck with XS Power. one works better than a pair of optima's I had
Quote 0 0
amish power
Depends on how you take care of your equipment.
If you maintain your batteries they will last a lot longer than if you don't. I have had my battery since Febuary 04 and its still going.
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
1 battery install or multiple? I like my kinetik 2400s, but in one batt installs where how quickly 1 can get that power out is super important, the xs's have yielded higher scores in a few ppls vehicles I know.
Quote 0 0
Falkor
i wanted to do a multiple setup, so fari have 1 nsb 2200, and im looking to have at least 2 more batts
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
why don't you just stick with what you have so they all match?
Quote 0 0
Falkor
I want to but damn Nsb are expensive as ****. i paid 225 for my 2200 and its only 75 AH. does anyone know an online distibutor for Northstar batteries.... better yet just a distributor that has better proces than my local dealer, because i found up he has a huge markup on stuff at his shop
Quote 0 0
Old/School
Engines 1 is a northstar battery dealer. Ask for Harris.

[ 11-05-2010, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Old/School ]
Quote 0 0
Old/School
Engines 1 is a north star battery dealer. Ask for Harris.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy