Stroker18D4 Show full post »
HawaiianBassHead
in time, in time! alot of things in the works Maxxsonics just only acquired MB Quart. So they are more busy than ever. New Autotek stuff is in the works I believe .
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
it's kinda strange they took hifonics to the next level before autotek. more people know about autotek, at least around here. autotek's subs look like they are going backwards because have any of you seen the new mean machine subs,lol. look like something sound around makes. and they advertise nearly 2"peak to peak excursion on the SS subs they are lucky to have .500 peak to peak before they come apart. but there amps are bad mofo's...SPLaudio
Quote 0 0
Geo-X
this season, i have tested the:
mojo15(second gen, quad 1)
shocker3 15
immortal awis15
dd 9515
mt15
and that is the order from weakest to loudest
in my application, i should say.

interesting part is, the 3215, the dd, the shocker, and the immortal were mere tenths from eachother. at the time, the dd was the most efficient sub i had tested. it made very good use of very little power. and it took a hell of a beating, as they all did. but the mt started out 1db louder than the dd! and with less power at that!

but to the subject of the 3215. it (for me) was a very efficient sub and did very well in my testing. i used audiobahn 18001dt's to do the testing. if you are getting a 1st generation 3215, i would suggest contacting mike stiers to aquire one. he knows how to modify them so that they can take a ton of power.
Quote 0 0
Geo-X
also, i should note that the 3215 and the 2415 both require the smallest enclosures of all the subs in the list. in fact, in one instance, they appeared to peak below the tunning of the enclosure.

but that phenomenon is fuel for a different topic.
Quote 0 0
Stroker18D4
Quote:
Originally posted by Geo-X:
also, i should note that the 3215 and the 2415 both require the smallest enclosures of all the subs in the list. in fact, in one instance, they appeared to peak below the tunning of the enclosure.

but that phenomenon is fuel for a different topic.
So if you only had 4.5 cubes net for a single 15 in a very loud daily driver... which would you reccomend? Also, the resonent freq of my car is in the low 40's, being that is a hatchback. My tuning will prolly be around 38hz. Again... lookin for an extremely loud DD with the potential to sound half way decent, and play down into the mid-to-low 30's.

aka, i want everything under the sun out of this system hahaha.
Quote 0 0
Geo-X
i would recommend the 3215 for sure (to choose between the two hifonics subs i tested). but again, i would contact mike stiers if you want to buy one. let him work his magic!
Quote 0 0
TeamLivewire-Gene
anyone still have one of these?
Quote 0 0
spring
Ban...

[ 12-21-2011, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Iggster ]
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
Quote:
Originally posted by spring:
I'm impressed by its efficient. The RMS: 3200 watts and Peak: 6400 watts. I use active sub woofer
quit posting. no one wants to buy your p.o.s.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy