caraudiophile
right now im rockin two splw15s. gonna do four 15s firing up port back in my burban. I'm on a budget this season so i cant go with what i really want to go with soooo.
Should i go with good ole alpine type R dual 2 ohm
Kicker cvr dual 2 ohm
or something else around the same price range per driver ?

teh amps are a couple of american bass. right now with my box rise they do around 1400 rms each wired .5 ohm nominal. they have been takin that load daily so i figure i probably could wire lower for burping.
budget installs suck
Quote 0 0
SLAB
everyone starts somewhere. as long as you learn from the setup, the next one will spank the old one
Quote 0 0
caraudiophile
the last one wasn't really a budget install but this one will be relatively on a budget. turns out the spl brand woofers had a defect so im switchin to something else. i know the alpines are good but i havent heard of anyone really using cvrs in a comparable aplication.
Quote 0 0
Too loud for tv
cant go wrong with the kickers man i know they will be louder for sure. but i know for an fact that those alpine type R's can really take some abuse and seeing that u are running 2 Ab 150.1 i suggest u go ahead and go with 4 Kicker CVX 15's!!!! that would be stupid loud, plus u can get those subs for around the same price so id go the CVX route.
Quote 0 0
bluefocuszx4
caraudiophile - The kickers would be a good choice....have you looked at the FI SSD series?
Quote 0 0
n8ball2013
Memphis also makes a sub in that price range i believe its the m3s. both the m3s and the type rs impress me for a lower power subs. they both can wang.
Quote 0 0
tprj82
ssd's ftw, they will love 700wrms
Quote 0 0
bassfreek17
earthquake dbxi 15 handle 1000 watts all day,the treo ssi will bang thats about 750 watts

so i would go treo, eq, kicker.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy