splfrek Show full post »
AmmoJammo
dB Drag Feldjaeger wrote:
OK Guys, here is the final decision

Street Stock
Backseats has to remain in place
Backseat can be foldet for competition
Enclousures can build till higest point of the backseat (without headrests)
Audio equipment has to be in the cargo area..
Enclosures has to be in the cargo area
Normal Use B-Pillar forward

This is final.

so its not normal use B pillar forward, its normal use cargo area forward?
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
"Any enclosure that is higher than the top of the backseat (not including the headrest)."

Isn't a street stock specific rule though, its one of the definitions of a wall.

So is that going to be changed? or does the back seat need to remain for super street no wall as well?
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
Wall rule also stand for street stock.
Normal use B-Pillar forward means in Street Stock that if you beackseat is folded its not normal use because it reaches into the area between C-and B- pillar. It has nothing to do with Nowall or super street. The name says it all: Street STOCK...
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
I edit my thread for better understanding...

Hope this is fine for you
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
Wall rule also stand for street stock.
Normal use B-Pillar forward means in Street Stock that if you beackseat is folded its not normal use because it reaches into the area between C-and B- pillar. It has nothing to do with Nowall or super street. The name says it all: Street STOCK...

lol what?

surely you can't be serious? lost in translation?

B-pillar forward means B-PILLAR FORWARD?!?! the space between the b and c pillars has nothing to do with this! The area between the B and C pillars is B PILLAR BACK!A
Quote 0 0
Sonofthor
OK Guys, here is the final decision

Street Stock
Backseats has to remain in place
Backseat can be foldet for competition
Enclousures can build till higest point of the Frontseat (without headrests)
(EDIT)Audio equipment has to fit in the cargo area when Backseats will folded back in normal Posititon..
Enclosures has to fit in the cargo area when Backseats will folded back in normal Posititon..
Normal Use B-Pillar forward

This is final.

Thx Mike

Will be the power clamped in Street Stock?
Quote 0 0
splfrek
AmmoJammo wrote:
lol what?

surely you can't be serious? lost in translation?

B-pillar forward means B-PILLAR FORWARD?!?! the space between the b and c pillars has nothing to do with this! The area between the B and C pillars is B PILLAR BACK!A

yes b-pillar forward!!!!! if they changed this it would fix all complaints i have right now. BUT since its says normal use B-pillar forward that tells me a different story.
Quote 0 0
NV-Marquis
splfrek wrote:
yes b-pillar forward!!!!! if they changed this it would fix all complaints i have right now. BUT since its says normal use B-pillar forward that tells me a different story.

I completely understand this and have been asking since street stock started to change this rule. I'm just surprised it took this long to come to competitor attention. This was SUPPOSED to be addressed and fixed in the 2013 rules, same with the vehicle modifications. Clearly it hasn't been, online. We're working on it to try to rectify this ASAP. There's a big topic in the judges forum on this, were just trying to figure things out between the different language barriers.

Just so you know this was brought up with us well before this topic even got started. I was under the impression it would be rectified for the launch of the 2013 rules online.
Quote 0 0
Mykhaylo Tarasov
What means for StreetStock: "Vehicle Mods - V" in Class Matrix?
Can I do folow things in back of b-pillar:
Replacing the OEM glass
Replacing the OEM dashboard
Replacing the OEM seats
Reinforcing the door panels
Floor build-ups and roof build-downs?
It is prohibited by the rules

And so Is it permitted to use more than 2 layers of damping material on the roof back of b-pillar?
Quote 0 0
splfrek
Mykhaylo Tarasov wrote:
What means for StreetStock: "Vehicle Mods - V" in Class Matrix?
Can I do folow things in back of b-pillar:
Replacing the OEM glass
Replacing the OEM dashboard
Replacing the OEM seats
Reinforcing the door panels
Floor build-ups and roof build-downs?
It is prohibited by the rules

And so Is it permitted to use more than 2 layers of damping material on the roof back of b-pillar?

you would be wasting time with all that.even though the rules translate like superstreet no-wall the judges will not let it happen. thats why i have been bitching and posting in every street stock thread there is.

its funny Wayne Harris told me i can build like no-wall. the rules say i can build like no-wall but the judges say other wise.
Quote 0 0
NV-Marquis
splfrek wrote:
you would be wasting time with all that.even though the rules translate like superstreet no-wall the judges will not let it happen. thats why i have been bitching and posting in every street stock thread there is.

its funny Wayne Harris told me i can build like no-wall. the rules say i can build like no-wall but the judges say other wise.

Actually your wrong, No Wall does not allow vehicle mods. One way the matrix is screwed up allows you to build like Super Street 5+ or Extreme just with a No Wall height enclosure. The way the judge are "saying otherwise" is because we ALL agreed that it needed to be changed because we saw this coming.

Like I said, it was NOT supposed to be like that when the rules got put out, that was one thing all judges stressed needed to be changed for the 2013 rules.

We are trying very hard to determine if this is a Typo/Oversight or if it was intentionally not changed. As soon as I have a definitive answer I will let you and everyone else know.
Quote 0 0
Mykhaylo Tarasov
NV-Marquis wrote:
Actually your wrong, No Wall does not allow vehicle mods. One way the matrix is screwed up allows you to build like Super Street 5+ or Extreme just with a No Wall height enclosure. The way the judge are "saying otherwise" is because we ALL agreed that it needed to be changed because we saw this coming.

Like I said, it was NOT supposed to be like that when the rules got put out, that was one thing all judges stressed needed to be changed for the 2013 rules.

We are trying very hard to determine if this is a Typo/Oversight or if it was intentionally not changed. As soon as I have a definitive answer I will let you and everyone else know.

So? in Matrix StreetStock Vehicle Mods must be "X", not "V". I understand correctly?
Quote 0 0
NV-Marquis
Mykhaylo Tarasov wrote:
So? in Matrix StreetStock Vehicle Mods must be "X", not "V". I understand correctly?

Yes it SHOULD be, were still waiting for Wayne to make it official.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy