10%auten
10% wants to know where have everybody at for the passed two shows. I have been missing ya. I am coming back and what to see everybody. Team sundown whats up? Team nemisis whats up?
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Facebook killed nspl.
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
Facebook killed nspl.
I agree.......
Quote 0 0
dropbottommazda
We are here ..Just geting ready for SBN
Quote 0 0
basshead69
The World Record Holding KIA is in the process of a new rebuild. I sold my 2 NightshadeV1's and got 4 SA-12's and 2 SAZ-2500D's. All I need is the box to be built. That is on hold because I had major surgery done on my left arm on March 1,2012. I had to have my outer arm bone shortened because it was damaging the cartilage in my wrist. The bone disorder I had is called Ulnar Impaction Syndrome. It is when you are born with an outer arm bone that is longer than your inner arm bone. They completely cut my outer arm bone in two and took out about 4 to 6 mm of bone to shorten the outer arm bone. I have a plate and 7 screws in my left arm from that surgery. They will be in there for the rest of my life. I am hoping to get the box built after SBN.
Quote 0 0
snowcamp
i hope you get to feeling better soon. been back from sbn for a week so no we have had time for the fun and the chaos to clear and think normal again. its time to build something fun this year so after i pay some bills we will see what i got to work with but i hope to see everyone in the lanes this year i had fun with all the competition from you guys see you all in the lanes.
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Still here.
Working on 3 "Fun" builds.
Now that SBN is over, got to save and work on getting more amps and more batteries.
Quote 0 0
basshead69
snowcamp wrote:
i hope you get to feeling better soon. been back from sbn for a week so no we have had time for the fun and the chaos to clear and think normal again. its time to build something fun this year so after i pay some bills we will see what i got to work with but i hope to see everyone in the lanes this year i had fun with all the competition from you guys see you all in the lanes.

Thanks man. I get my cast off on Tuesday and if it is healing properly, I will have to wear a brace for a while. If it is not healing properly, They will put another cast, hopefully a waterproof one this time if they have to put a cast on. I wanted one the first time, but when they took the stitches out, some of the incision bled a lot and had to have a regular cast on. I hope to have the new box hopefully in the next couple of weeks for my 4 SA-12's.
Quote 0 0
T-Dogg
Man...It's been a LONNNG time...

What's good everyone. Was thinking about the good ol' days, and decided to log in and check the new site out. MY, how things have changed. Looks like every forum is going to the V-bulletin format. Just wanted to say what's up to everybody, and hope NSPL has been going well since I've bee gone.

Shout out to Team Hi X-Cursion, and to Jeff, Rodney, Timmy, Ryan Shafer, Drew, Steve & Kisha Sears and all the other OG's out there! I miss you guys! Any news for an old timer?

Also got a question for you guys...I haven't been on a Termlab since 2007, but with the newer software that's been out, is there any significant difference in dB readings between the present meter, and the one from years ago?
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
T-Dogg wrote:
Man...It's been a LONNNG time...

What's good everyone. Was thinking about the good ol' days, and decided to log in and check the new site out. MY, how things have changed. Looks like every forum is going to the V-bulletin format. Just wanted to say what's up to everybody, and hope NSPL has been going well since I've bee gone.

Shout out to Team Hi X-Cursion, and to Jeff, Rodney, Timmy, Ryan Shafer, Drew, Steve & Kisha Sears and all the other OG's out there! I miss you guys! Any news for an old timer?

Also got a question for you guys...I haven't been on a Termlab since 2007, but with the newer software that's been out, is there any significant difference in dB readings between the present meter, and the one from years ago?

T-Dogg...whats good homie?Thanks for the shout-out...and to answer your question...we have consistantly tested 4 tenths less.....with the new software.Inbox me your number fam.....got alot of catching up to do....
Quote 0 0
T-Dogg
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell wrote:
T-Dogg...whats good homie?Thanks for the shout-out...and to answer your question...we have consistantly tested 4 tenths less.....with the new software.Inbox me your number fam.....got alot of catching up to do....

Will do, Steve. Sending it now.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy