reaper68
Yikes this place is still one of the best resources for anything car audio where the heck is everyone?
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
:::crickets chirpings:::
Quote 0 0
kimboslice2
Quote:
Originally posted by reaper68:
Yikes this place is still one of the best resources for anything car audio where the heck is everyone?
Shows the state of Audio hate to say quad said told you so but he did.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Car audio is a dying sport....well lets says hobby,lol
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
on google+ instead?
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Youtube I check 2 things everytime I'm on my computer. Youtube and termpro
Quote 0 0
reaper68
I check termpro but apparently no one else does
Quote 0 0
Adam Sanders
Yea, it's like a ghost town on here, but I check up on termpro everyday.
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
I also check all the time, just to make sure nothing is happening still.
Quote 0 0
reaper68
Ha this is true Sir well played The other forums that are active scare me a bit when I see some of the replies about amps or subs. That and its funny when I see people on them post in their "Old School" thread and its pics of RE XXX's or adire's or stroker pros for Christ sake
Quote 0 0
AudioStylz722
WOW long time no post in this place!!

Been a long time car audio junkie but life and economy got in the way of my car audio hobby.

The last time I visited was probably a year ago and back then I was racing 1/10th scale radio control cars and planning my wedding as well as moving into my own place buying another vehicle and trying to survive. So naturally car audio was put on the back burner.

I have lots of old school subs/amps/head units from back then when I used to compete back in 2002-2005. Unfortunately none of the stuff works any more. What started to push me away from car audio was the lack of competitions every year and some of those shops closing down.

I still have my 50+ trophies and probably will always have them unless I lose them in a fire or flood hopefully not. I will always be a bass head as well.

Just to further update everyone. I still drive the same vehicle I used to compete with which is a 2000 Dodge Dakota Club Cab. It still has a system in it which is considered basic to my standards of loud bass. My system is what I would call the economic bass machine. Kenwood CD player, Eclipse 3 way 6.5" in the doors, no front amp, 1 10" Kicker CVR from 2003 in a ported box, and an MTX 251D (250x1 mono) amp. Nothing in my truck cost me more than $50 and it sounds fairly good. The amp sucks and the head unit is on its way out.... lol.

My wife bought me a MTX terminator sub/amp combo from fingerhut. Did a lot of researching on it and I will be selling the amp and building a new box for the 2 12's later this winter. I already bought an Autotek ATX950.4 for the 2 12's. 475x2 bridged @4ohm, should be way more than enough for the MTX Terminator 12's rated at 400wrms. Definitely will be an upgrade from what I did have though.

Anyway, good to be back sorta but sucks that no one is here though. Really wish there was local car audio competitions nearby as I miss the atmosphere of loud bass and good times!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy