dtbrown
Just like it says. There used to be a place to see who accepted finals invite but I can't seem to find it. Is there not one this year? We're determining if it's worth going to finals this year or not. If none one else in our class isn't coming we may just spectate.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Ya I seen somebody post the same thing late last week & can not find the post any longer. I would like to know this also....
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
Don't be spectating this year Jeff. Bring the car. It'll be fun. We'll be there again this year. Hopefully have a little more in the car too. I'm sure you have something new and louder this year.lolz
Quote 0 0
dtbrown
bluewagon wrote:
Don't be spectating this year Jeff. Bring the car. It'll be fun. We'll be there again this year. Hopefully have a little more in the car too. I'm sure you have something new and louder this year.lolz

Unfortunately the car didn't come together this year as planned. We couldn't get equipment in time. We're hoping we can come watch but sucks we couldn't compete. Good luck to everyone.
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
I call bs Mr.Brown
Quote 0 0
dtbrown
loud tercell wrote:
I call bs Mr.Brown

I wish. No BS'n We're planing on showing up to spectate that's a for sure. No amps and couldn't get new subs. We could have ran our old subs but we only have 4 of them and needed two more and DD has been is out of 95 parts. Could have borrowed amps but with out subs really no point going half azzed.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
we are in the same boat, subs blew up. cant afford anything new. trying to make it there to spectate but that might not even happen.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Looks like they posted it...
http://www.termpro.com/asp/contestants.asp?Season=2011
Quote 0 0
Jwb_Spl
Thats a shame that the two loudest street c crxs might not be at finals........or they are both playing minds games and we will see both of them in Ohio.
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Jwb_Spl wrote:
Thats a shame that the two loudest street c crxs might not be at finals........or they are both playing minds games and we will see both of them in Ohio.

Ya that sux, I looked forward to seeing them 2 go head to head like last season, plus I looked forward to party'n it up with Yuli =P
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy