Nemanja
So, gotta buy big amp, cant live without one...
options

2x RF T40001
1x SD8000 / SD 12000-more expensive
1xDD Z2LV

or something else, feel free to suggest.

Got no offer on stetsom, as it may be interesting too.

greets
Quote 0 0
Old/School
sd 8k or the 12k nice choice. Life time warranty to competitors. good deal all ya pay is the shipping.
Quote 0 0
jaychocolate
yeah, and shipping from South-America including taxes to an EU country will amount an enourmous cost, unfortunately.
Quote 0 0
Nemanja
that too.... huge taxes... thats why I have these options, just whats the power to expext from 2xT40001...
Quote 0 0
B2 audio
All depending, but the t3000 would at least do 3000 watts on a good 12 volt system. The 4000 should be even more powerful, so you'd have enough power to blast.

Otherwise tak a look at our M1 which has been head to head with a mentioned amp above

http://b2-audio.com/Newspage.html

For more info, pm me.
Quote 0 0
Old/School
http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/20292.html

Hummmmmm ok try the 8k on 16 volts will do 14+k at 1.7 ohm with rise The 8 k will make its ratted power of 8k on 12.6volts at one ohm rise.

I know first hand that these amps are stout and produce lots of power and good efficiency on 12 volts on a full tilt burp from 13.5 volts i drop to 11.23 at a 154.1-154.5 on the dash one battery street b.
Im happy with that for only one amp.

I know not every setup is the same but power is there if ya need it trust me just as well as reliability or we would not offer that warranty.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
The stetsom line is going to cost all the shipping and the tarrif as well as tax. They are stout as well. At 13.2v 1 ohm after rise the 14k2d can make 16.5kw in my car with a 3.1 ohm rise 8540 wrms each amp at 12.2volts. Am working to lower impedience at sub to lower rise and we will see what it will do. if you would like the total price of said amp you can email for quote
stephenhfootz@aol.com
Quote 0 0
Maddog
just get yourself a Cactus ELT 12 and forget about all the worries. I haven't heard anything bad about them.
Quote 0 0
Old/School
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddog:
just get yourself a Cactus ELT 12 and forget about all the worries. I haven't heard anything bad about them.
What worries may that be. May i ask.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
yea the el 12 is a great amp if you got LOTS OF MONEY. we did a test at 12v on two group 31 batteries in a street set up and the stetsom 14k did 300 + watts more at half the price.
Quote 0 0
Bernie Madoff
There should be a Stetsom vs. SounDigital UFC or danceoff or something.
Quote 0 0
team jeffrey
i say soundigital 8k or 12k how the lifetime warranty is you have a competitor in north America and go to 6 shows a year and have a soundigital sticker on your car
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy