AmmoJammo
is the 160+dB certified an actual score?

or is 151.2dB the first real certified score?

what about on the unofficial leaderboard?

where the top 5 scores are ~155dB and higher, are these real?
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
Just look at the competitors results to see what class they acheived that score in. Also check to see what the frequency was to make sure they are below the cap. Some competitors got certified scores in other classes like Street or Super Street, then changed classes, which is why they show on the leaderboard that way. It's a little bit of a glitch, but if you take the time to look things up, you will find the real highest certified score.
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
I might just wait till the leader board is corrected... which apparently it was a few months ago... sure doesn't look like it...
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
heh, even better, the 160.4dB was done in 2012, in street C... a class that doesn't even exist anymore...

niiice!
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
This topic was brought up a couple of months back and then it got locked because thats the way we fix things around here.
Quote 0 0
Tinted
ben jamin wrote:
This topic was brought up a couple of months back and then it got locked because thats the way we fix things around here.

lol good reply
Quote 0 0
AmmoJammo
ben jamin wrote:

I know there was a recent topic, but I thought it got fixed then?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy