TWiSTA216
I HAVE 4 OF THEM AND THERE BLOWN AND I NEED THEM FIXED.IM IN CLEVELAND.
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Corey can get parts ...SPLaudio...if he don't pop in pm me with you email and ill shot it to him
Quote 0 0
solo1
http://www.fixmyspeaker.com
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
^ dave has a ton of parts and more knowledge on this than me. i build frankinwoofers.

for the cost of reconing them you might want to look into a better woofer. what series of the bb u got?
Quote 0 0
TWiSTA216
Quote:
Originally posted by MREZSTREET:
Corey can get parts ...SPLaudio...if he don't pop in pm me with you email and ill shot it to him
know corey tell him its shawn with the red magnum.he'll know who i am.the email is twista44121@sbcglobal.net
Quote 0 0
TWiSTA216
Quote:
Originally posted by pimpin at my house:
^ dave has a ton of parts and more knowledge on this than me. i build frankinwoofers.

for the cost of reconing them you might want to look into a better woofer. what series of the bb u got?
im not sure what series they are but they have blue and yellow on the cone.i have 4.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
sorry,i dont think i know you if i do whats ur name? whats the wattage on them?
Quote 0 0
TWiSTA216
are we talkin corey with the van.who lives on harvard.
Quote 0 0
TWiSTA216
the name is shawn
Quote 0 0
TWiSTA216
bump i need some help with these
Quote 0 0
TWiSTA216
still need help with these
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
i might be able to recone them depending on the gap. if so maybe you could send me 1 to recone and i can make kits for the other 3 woofers, cause shipping is $$$...
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
He has a few bad boys he is building for me right now...1500 watt rms daily and 2500 burps 12 and a burp only 15 that's ganna take 6k rms
Corey is cool dude...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy