NJ
I have an older Adire Brahma Mark II (the 4 spoke basket design). There is 2 holes in the surround so the sub needs reconed. (Unless there is someway to repair that foam surround????) Who can recone this and any idea on price? It would work great for the current truck and since I have the sub already it seems like it would be economical..

Thanks
Quote 0 0
Nemanja
get a surround separately from other companies

DD
CS

and glue it to cone...
Quote 0 0
NJ
Never thought about that, I sent an email to dd, who is cs though? I have been out of the game for quite a while
Quote 0 0
Fredrik Lindberg
Quote:
Originally posted by NJ:
Never thought about that, I sent an email to dd, who is cs though? I have been out of the game for quite a while
CS=Cactus Sounds
Quote 0 0
NJ
I tried emailing dd, should I just tell them i need a generic 12" surround? Or are they slightly different sizes?
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
also email madisounds, speakerworks, sundown
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
http://www.fixmyspeaker.com/
Quote 0 0
ssackett
Try using some Amazing GOOP on your surround first. That might do the trick and save you a few bucks.
Quote 0 0
The Natural
Quote:
Originally posted by ssackett:
Try using some Amazing GOOP on your surround first. That might do the trick and save you a few bucks.
I have used Goop with success in dB Drag before. If you have a ripped surround or maybe a small hole it will work. I used white medical tape on the backside of the surround with Goop under and on top of the tape. It hardly showed on the front of the sub.

If you need a recone, I second Fixmyspeaker.com!
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Corey dose nice recones at fair price
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
i can recone it for ya
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
I can email ya some vids on the subs he builds.
Quote 0 0
NJ
I emailed fixmyspeaker with no reply....

Maybe I will try the amazing goop first
Quote 0 0
Mr Wiggles
yeah shoe goo automotive goop anything along them lines works great. for holes tears or separation. we had luck doing recones with this stuff to instead of ca.
Quote 0 0
Team PSI - David
Quote:
Originally posted by NJ:
I emailed fixmyspeaker with no reply....

Maybe I will try the amazing goop first
I dont see any emails about a Brahma that we have not responded to!

Try us again info@fixmyspeaker.com

We keep 100% OEM equivalent Brahma parts in stock all the time!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy